mtbr member
    Feb 2006

litespeed stickers

Where is the best place to get bike stickers ??? Any website ? I'm looking for litespeed specifically ....

mtbr member
    Did you check ebay? I just got 6 auctions from a generic check. Don't know exactly which format you're looking for.

Weird huh?
    Manufacturers stickers/decals (such as come on the frame) are generally available from the manufacturer. This is to keep folks from sticking those Lightspeed decals on $399.00 Russian made generic frame. Be prepared to show proof of purchase if you need the frame decals.

If it's just the general stickers, many manufacturers give or sell those as well.

Good luck.

Mike
    And don't do the burrito jump... Francois

Want to vent?
    Check the litespeed/merlin/tomac manufacturers forum below...there is a ABG rep who reads mosts posts usually.....

But to easily answer your question, most frame decals are available direct from their website.....ive gotten a set there and one set free from a rep at a race

-Boz
    "I'm supa-fly TNT, I'm tha guns of the navarone!"

German dude
    Quote Originally Posted by charles comanich`
    Where is the best place to get bike stickers ??? Any website ? I'm looking for litespeed specifically ....
    If you are looking for a bumper sticker type decal, just send us an email. Otherwise you can order them through our customer service people via the internet.

Hope this helps,

Herbert
    Litespeed
    www.litespeed.com

clueless
    ... I'm looking for an older decal set like the one below,

The Ultimate I "found" on ebay needs some reworking (some scratches from a crash), so the decals has to go.

Any idea where to get some?

ciao
    flo