Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Litespeed Sewanee - CLR suspension design

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  wql1 
#1 ·
Hi there.

I have seen a lot of pictures on the internet of the Litespeed Sewanee. But I'm a little confused how the CLR suspension link is mounted/attached to the frame.

It has to be a 2006 frame since I want a new one.

Does the Litespeed Sewanee CLR suspension design in size M/L and and L look like this on a 2006 frame?

Thanx for you help :)

ebsilon

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Its the same

yup, thats it. I have a 2005, but it is the same linkage.

As a matter of fact, I am going to be listing my 05 frame on ebay tomorrow or Wednesday. I have been spending more time on my Merlin hardtail and my single speed to justify having the bike in the garage just sitting.

OOPS, I just checked the bike downstairs and it is a little different, but the same concept. The upper link is connected to a strut that goes from the top tube to the seat tube. I will try to post some photos later tonight. Mine is a size ML

#4 ·
#5 ·
Yup, It is a shame, The bike is awesome and rides great. I really did love the bike. It had the perfect amount of travel for the type of trails and events I usually ride.

Mostly it was financial. I had three Ti bikes and one needed to go. The others are a Ti Yeti Arc and a Merlin Fat Ti. These two bikes are irreplaceable, while the Litespeed is. I also think I got more for the Sewanee than I would have from the other two.

Kids Are Expensive, but they come first.

#6 ·
Yes ... those darn little things ... they should come first :) I was eyeing that listing and was a little surprised it sat at $1100 for the longest time. I was very tempted ... I was glad to see that they driven up the price in the end. Hope you got what you wanted :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.