Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Litespeed DOES NOT honor warranty

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  GreenGoat 
#1 ·
I just went through an 8 month ordeal with the clowns at American Bicycle Group in which the end result was them not honoring their warranty. I was charged for a lifetime warranty and the end result was a frankenbike. I've since spoken to a lawyer who advised me to get in contact with as many people as possible who have had a similiar experience. Please PM if you or someone you know have also been screwed by them.

#2 ·
I'm afraid my experience is totally different to yours. When I cracked my Niotal Al I had more trouble with the shop than ABG. ABG sourced and sent a new frame (in a different size as the broken one was a tad small) within a week or so. I'm sorry to hear of your trouble and wish you a speedy resolution.

#3 ·
You must be one of the lucky ones. I've read several posts regarding their disregard for existing customers on warranty issues. It took them 8 months to repair my bike and on top of that I had ot pay to get it back even though it was supposedly under warranty.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.