Gemini Industries

... and if we just ... Your Gemini Update + Free Prizes

Dear MTBR,

We've got a few quick updates for you.

We now only offer Express Delivery worldwide via DHL Courier for Gemini products. Having said this, we have also decreased the shipping cost by $10 to every location.

More importantly, we've been hard at work in our test facility developing two new lights and we're very, very.. very excited. So excited, we would like to offer you a sweet piece of the pie.

Starting March 14th, we are holding a competition on our Facebook page to name two of our newest mystery lights in development. (Valued at 280-450USD each)

You will get a chance to use your ingenuity and find the creator in you to submit a name for two of our newborn babies.

If we like your name and select it for the official product launch, we will send you one of the lights as soon as the first production rolls out! Free of charge. Courtesy of Gemini Industries .

Before it starts, here is a little info to help you out:

- There will be two lights with different lux outputs. Both will be measured at more than 60+ lux output (or maybe even more...?).

- You will need a Facebook account.

- You can submit 2 product names for each, 1 entries for each light. (If we pick two names from you - you will receive two new products as soon as they're produced)

- If you submit more than 2 names, we will not count the extras. Please try to submit them together.

- Submit your product name on our Facebook page here. You must be a fan of our page for us to select your entry. (Hit 'Like' button)

- Our current light is the Gemini Titan you may decide to pick names that embody our current naming scheme. Or you may decide something completely different and bold. It's up to you.

- Be clever and unique. Do research to get the best 2 names to submit. Names entries are submitted and claimed as whoever posts it first.

- If you want to submit more than 2 names, ask your friend on Facebook to do it for you. *sneaky*

- Competition ends on March 31st 2011 (2pm PST).

Good luck to everyone!

We're happy to bring the best from Gemini to you.

Regards,
    The Gemini Team
    Last edited by Gemini Industries; 03-12-2011 at 09:56 PM.

mtbr member
    Okay, here goes. Sorry Vag, I don't do the Facebook thing with companies. For me Facebook is for friends and family only. If someone else takes my idea and puts it on facebook for the record I said it first..

First name is: "Alpha-GC" Named for the brightest of the two stars in the constellation Gemini. The actual name of the star is Alpha Geminorum Castor.

The second name: "Beta-GP" The second of the two brightest stars in the constellation Gemini. The actual name of the star is Beta Geminorum Pollux.

Don't think you can get any more Gemini-ish than that. ( posted at 3/13/11 at 2:44AM EST )

mtbr member
    May 2010
    I like just plane ol' Castor and Pollux

Gemini Industries
    The entry posts have started! Thanks for your submissions so far!

Dirt Deviant
    Will you be announcing on here who the winners are?
    Or just sending out notifications?
    Look, whatever happens, don't fight the mountain.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by savagemann
    Will you be announcing on here who the winners are?
    Or just sending out notifications?
    I'll second that question and add another....Are there going to be any pre-views of the new products??

Gemini Industries
    Yes, we will be announcing the winners here as well. We're still deliberating on the choices.

And as for some previews, we'll see what we can do!

Thanks for all the great submissions everybody.

Members who have read this thread: 0