mtbr member
    Apr 2007

Xeccon Sogn extension cable

I just bought my Xeccon Sogn, which is a helluva lamp. However, the battery cable is too short for my rig. I seem to be unable to locate an extension cable. Xeccon's listed emails are all broken! Does an extension cable exist at all?

If push comes to shove, I will replace the round plugs with retail waterproof plugs and make my own extension. The plug has 4 pins - does anybody know whether they are all needed? Typical 2-wire waterproof miniconnectors are much smaller than 4-wire ones, and I'd rather go for the former if possible.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by adriano View Post
    I just bought my Xeccon Sogn, which is a helluva lamp. However, the battery cable is too short for my rig. I seem to be unable to locate an extension cable. Xeccon's listed emails are all broken! Does an extension cable exist at all?

If push comes to shove, I will replace the round plugs with retail waterproof plugs and make my own extension. The plug has 4 pins - does anybody know whether they are all needed? Typical 2-wire waterproof miniconnectors are much smaller than 4-wire ones, and I'd rather go for the former if possible.
    Hi Adriano, Xeccon's emails have been down for over a week. I did ask about the non-standard/proprietary extension cable for the Sogn 900 Wireless but have not heard back from Lynn. This cable has 4 contact points instead of two found in standard 5.5x2.1DC connectors. It needs 2 extra points for the wireless feature.

I will check with Xeccon again when if this extension cable will be available. I will forward one to you if we can get hold of it.

Please contact me directly at leonard@mtbrevolution.com. Thanks.
    Leonard - All things Xeccon + Beyond
    mtbRevolution.com

mtbr member
    Oct 2014
    Leonard,

Please keep me in the loop as well. I would like to buy an extension cable for the Sogn 900 wireless...