mtbr member

Xeccon+mtbRevolution Midnight Specials

We are offering FREE express delivery to the USA, Canada, Australia, NZ & western European countries for a month long special on selected Xeccon light sets and kit sets from Sep 15th to Oct 15th.

Specials include trail riding sets which consist of helmet and bar mounted lights providing approximately 1800 to 2000+ real lumens. All our XM-L equipped lights are fitted with U2 OD the brightest U2 bin. The Spiker 1210 is fitted with 4 x XPG-R5s.

Delivery via DHL, UPS or FedEx is normally in 4 working/business days – subject to stock availability, carrier transit times, security checks & customs. You will be provided with tracking numbers and given updates.

Please click on the listings to bring you to the product page which includes a YouTube video of the lights in action. Prices are in US Dollars.

S12 U2 - $ 79.00
    Spiker 1206 - $ 99.00
    Spiker 1207 - $ 199.00
    Spiker 1210 - $ 166.00
    S12 U2 + Spiker 1207 Kit - $ 278.00
    S12 U2 + Spiker 1210 Kit - $ 245.00

Note we may send your order from Melbourne, Australia or our office in China. We have stock in both locations.

Please contact us if you’re unsure if we’ll ship to the country of your residence or have questions about the lights etc. Post on this thread, contact us via the website with Live Help or e-mail. Alternatively, PM us.

Add product to cart, register and checkout at mtbRevolution. Payment via creditcard or account with Paypal. It’s that simple.

Regards,
    Leonard
    Last edited by mtbRevolution; 09-14-2012 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Price edit. S12 U2 + Spiker 1207. Brain malfunction at 2.30am. Thanks for bringing it up Pat.
    Leonard - All things Xeccon + Beyond
    mtbRevolution.com

mtbr member

Shipping update

Hi all, orders have been shipped for orders taken before yesterday. Thank you for your orders. You should have the tracking numbers sent to the Paypal e-mail. Please let us know if you have not received the notification.

For questions regarding sending to South America, Africa and Russia, at this time we are unable to offer this special promo price including express shipping. Please contact us for additional shipping options.

For orders shipped from Australia will have the option of a anodized red bezel ring or the standard silver which we still have in stock. The S12 U2 OD in the future will have this red ring to identify it from the standard T6 version. Please refer to pics.

Many thanks.

Leonard
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Xeccon+mtbRevolution Midnight Specials-xeccon-s12-u2-red-bezel.jpg  

Xeccon+mtbRevolution Midnight Specials-xeccon-s12-u2_red-ring-mtbr.jpg  

Xeccon+mtbRevolution Midnight Specials-xeccon-s12-u2-mtbr.jpg  

mtbRevolution.com

mtbr member
    Sep 2012

Excellent Service!

I recognize this is more or less a double post. After filing it in the "Introducing Xeccon + mtbRevolution" thread, I realized it should have gone here, as it relates to their current special. I'm so pleased with the rapid response and shipping, I'm willing to risk getting flamed for repeat posting, or being labelled a company shill.

All I can say is Excellent Service!

Based on Cat-man-do's user review, I decided to get the S12 with Cree XM-L U2. The current offer of free express shipping certainly tipped the balance to ordering it before next payday.

Placed my order at 12:30 Sunday night/Monday Morning. I received a response from Leonard within a few minutes. Exchanged a couple of emails clarifying points re electrical plug-in, colour availability with North American connection, and that the US style connection would be shipped from Hong Kong. Emails also included some personal chit-chat, and answers to Q's about upcoming products.

Order shipped Monday, with tracking number received that evening.

Shipment received in Calgary, AB, Canada Wednesday evening.

Gave it a quick shine around. It easily light up things on the other side of the condo complex.

I honestly did not expect to get it in time for my camping/biking trip in the Rocky Mountains this weekend. Can't wait to get it fully charged and take it out on the trails.

mtbr member
    Hi Ian, you just reminded me about the S12 instruction leaflet. I will send a scan to your e-mail in a moment.

Thanks for your kind note. Hope you enjoy your trip this weekend. On the double posting. I am sure admin will check your registration details on mtbr remove one if they deem so.

Take care and ride safe.

Leonard
    mtbRevolution.com

mtbr member

S14 & S6 inclusion

We are shipping from Melbourne this week due to the Autumn Festival holidays in China. We will continue to do so till 10th when shipping services are back online there.

Extending some specials to what's on offer. We will be adding older OEM models - S14 and S6 to the specials but they are only available after Oct 12.

To KonaKen's question, we recommend the S12 U2 for the helmet and the S14 U2 for the bars, if you want to go budget. The beam throw and width of the S14 U2 with OP reflector is much better for bars. It's bright. Price is adjusted to USD 83.00 including DHL delivery toll Oct 15. Beamshots of all our lights are available on the net.

Alternatively, please consider the Spiker 1206 for the bars at USD 99.00. All Xeccon products are covered by solid warranties and Xeccon's Lifetime Service.

We do custom orders. You can add (ie extra batteries) or remove items (ie charger). We will adjust the price accordingly. Please contact us.

Leonard
    mtbRevolution.com

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Leonard,

Thanks for the info!!!

Ken