mtbr member
    Nov 2013

Vistalite Nightstick

Looking for a light to battery cable for my VistaLite Nightstick. Can't seem to find one anywhere online. Ideas? Any help appreciated.

mtbr member
    May 2005
    Lights are like computers and cell phones. You're more likely to find a battery for a 2004 cell phone. Time to buy a new light.

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    Here are some on batteryspace
    BatterySpace.com/AA Portable Power Corp. Tel: 510-525-2328 - Search

It might be worth investing that $30 or $40 in a newer led light.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by teastman5 View Post
    Looking for a light to battery cable for my VistaLite Nightstick. Can't seem to find one anywhere online. Ideas? Any help appreciated.
    Wow! You joined just to ask about finding a battery for your "Ancient" VistaLite. Goodness, it's been so long since I've seen one of those that I forget if the batteries used were NiMh batteries or Nicd. You could try rebuilding it yourself or take it to any "Batteries Plus" store and they can do it for you.

Personally I think it would make more sense to just buy a new LED lamp/battery.
    The Vistalite's had their day but it's time to move on. Oh and BTW it won't cost more to buy a better lamp/battery. You can spend about $40 and get sometime that will blow the Vistalite's out of the water. When you do the lamp will offer multiple outputs, lighter batteries and better beam patterns. ...And ...you will never have to worry about a bulb burning out ( and buying a new one ) again.

mtbr member
    OP - I feel your pain....A few years ago I dusted off my circa early-to-mid '90s Vistalites for a ride and one of the batteries was kaput. These were great lights and I had hundreds of night-riding/racing hours on them. I opted for an upgrade rather than a replacement. Seriously....you can get a complete, high-quality light set for $80 (Magicshine 808) that is much brighter, smaller, and lighter than what you have. Action LED Lights - Brilliant lighting for all your biking & outdoor sporting activities.. The Chinese clones like Cat is recommending are less and should work just fine from what I have read here.
    Geologist by trade...bicycle mechanic (former) by the grace of God!

2012 Specialized Stumpy EVO 29 HT