Thread: strobe ...

mtbr member

strobe ...

so today i tried strobe for the first time. it was when i hit sunrise and my light wasn't doing much any more so i set it to strobe.

damn ...

i had two Secas in strobe ( they run a 400 lumen strobe each ) and everything was fine ...

until i came home and realized that everything around me is flashing. but my batteries are already on charger and my lights are in another room.

what ?

this is crazy.

i didn't realize the brain can do this. i knew the brain will get used to spinning motion, and i knew you get into the rhythm when jogging, dancing or swimming, but i didn't think my room would actually flash all by itself ...

maybe it is just me ?

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    I have no problems with my own 8 blinks per second strobe when I use it even in total darkness but one time, I was following a friend who had a 2 blinks per second strobe and I thought I was going to hurl in the middle of the trail.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gundam168 View Post
    I have no problems with my own 8 blinks per second strobe when I use it even in total darkness but one time, I was following a friend who had a 2 blinks per second strobe and I thought I was going to hurl in the middle of the trail.
    yeah mine is pretty close to 2 blinks per second - about the same pace as the beat in a dance club. maybe 3 blinks per second.