Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 350 of 1113
  1. #301
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mtbRevolution's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    373
    My 2¢. There isn't an explosion of bike light manufacturers in Shenzhen. What we are seeing in the past 6 months is a cheaper business model reflected in prices we see. These bike light assemblers get their casings/shells from a handful of suppliers sometimes brand pre-printed. They get their driver boards, reflectors and LEDs from another group of suppliers and then there's batteries and chargers all squeezed into a box set. This is partly the reason why there are price differences with the "same" model on different sites. We also see price difference in same sites at different times. Some here noted different driver boards for the same model they bought within a short time span.
    Leonard - All things Xeccon + Beyond
    mtbRevolution.com

  2. #302
    mtbr member
    Reputation: kragu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,428

    SolarStorm/FandyFire X2

    Quote Originally Posted by mtbRevolution View Post
    My 2¢. There isn't an explosion of bike light manufacturers in Shenzhen. What we are seeing in the past 6 months is a cheaper business model reflected in prices we see. These bike light assemblers get their casings/shells from a handful of suppliers sometimes brand pre-printed. They get their driver boards, reflectors and LEDs from another group of suppliers and then there's batteries and chargers all squeezed into a box set. This is partly the reason why there are price differences with the "same" model on different sites. We also see price difference in same sites at different times. Some here noted different driver boards for the same model they bought within a short time span.

    There is no design team, product testing except that it lights up, large assembly overheads, stock holding, long term warranty and reputation protection or any other cost associated with a bike light manufacturer.
    I think we can all appreciate the difference between the real bike light industry and these high powered toys. Businesses like yours provide good service, a reputation to protect and all of the other things you mentioned. The problem is that, for the price, these toys work really well, and for those of us who ride at night only a handful of times a year, it's hard to justify spending 4-5 times as much on a real light.

  3. #303
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mtbRevolution's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    373
    Quote Originally Posted by scvkurt03 View Post
    I think we can all appreciate the difference between the real bike light industry and these high powered toys. Businesses like yours provide good service, a reputation to protect and all of the other things you mentioned. The problem is that, for the price, these toys work really well, and for those of us who ride at night only a handful of times a year, it's hard to justify spending 4-5 times as much on a real light.
    Absolutely agree. Please don't get me wrong. This may come as a shock to many but I actually welcome these products when we look at it long term. It gets people into night riding when it normally wouldn't because of high cost associated with dual set ups etc. How many entry-level bikes do we see on FleaBay saying "selling due to upgrade ridden only 5 times".

    These lights are bright and do perform well. I never said they perform bad. It's the batteries and chargers we should look out for.

    We really want people to get into night trail riding and night racing, which we strongly support. For those who didn't know, mtbRevolution was meant to be mtb R(acing) evolution [the evolution of mtb racing to endurance racing], not mtb Revolution but easier to pronounce the latter. Back on track, out of the masses getting excited about SolarStorm for instance there will be a percentage who will want better lights in the future. Some may even consider Lupine etc. We attempted to get in some Samsung 7800s to the US to compliment the SolarStorms. I did mention this in one of the threads. We are trying to move the stock to Colorado where they will be dispatched from there. Bloomington IN is out of action for now. I hope this clears it up for many reading this.

    [Detest this new automatic linking when we type ebay or Youtube - makes us look like fools trying to spam for them]
    Leonard - All things Xeccon + Beyond
    mtbRevolution.com

  4. #304
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    426
    So back on topic of the Dual light, I've seen these as cheap as 35 delivered but also noticed this one in the link below, 51. Does anyone know where they might be able to buy the one in the link cheaper.

    $51.18 YINDING 2*Cree XM-L U2 4-Mode 1800-Lumen White LED Bike Light / Headlamp - 1*battery pack (4*18650 / 4400mAh / 2S2P) / US plug at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

    The one in the link is even smaller. Also, regarding the Solarstorm or the one in the link, are they being made w/ the newest XMl2.

    Sorry if this has already been asked somewhere. I got lazy and thought I would just ask here.

    Thx

  5. #305
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Gabe3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    779
    anyone know if I'll need an extension to go from SSX2 to top of a camelbak?

    I see two magicshine helmet mounts, one looks taller than the other:

    Helmet Mount for MagicShine LED Bike Light | eBay

    ?Holiday Sale ?MagicShine MJ 6028 Helmet Mount | eBay

  6. #306
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,927
    Depending on where you ride, those mounts may work fine or may end up trying to tear your helmet off your head when the light catches on a tree branch. In post 35 of this thread, bakers method is much better IMO.

  7. #307
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Gabe3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    779
    Quote Originally Posted by Vancbiker View Post
    Depending on where you ride, those mounts may work fine or may end up trying to tear your helmet off your head when the light catches on a tree branch. In post 35 of this thread, bakers method is much better IMO.
    thanks, he mentions a threaded hole, how is that hole used for the 3M Dual Lock tape?

    do I need the wider magicshine MJ-6058 mount for the SSX2 or the standard MJ-6028 works?

  8. #308
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,927
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabe3 View Post
    thanks, he mentions a threaded hole, how is that hole used for the 3M Dual Lock tape?
    The hole is where the plastic block for the standard mount attaches. baker only mentioned it to state that it is a blind hole and does not penetrate into the inside of the light. That means he did not need to plug it before attaching the Dual Lock to the light body.

  9. #309
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    32
    The solarstorm 2x Cree xml2 from lightmalls is original or a clone?

  10. #310
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    25
    I saw this battery pack at lightmalls, this looks like a better shaped one to attach to frame than the other one suggested, but it appears to need a connector. Any ideas of what connector/cable I'd need with the x2? I think I may buy 2, mounted on either side of my stem on the bars

    Also what are people using as a helmet mount here for these?

    edit sorry forgot link:
    High Quality 8.4v 4x18650 Battery Set with LED Bike Light - 18650 Battery - Batterie - DIY & Accessories Worldwide Free Shipping!!!
    Last edited by rvanderwerf; 10-17-2013 at 11:26 AM.

  11. #311
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,103
    Quote Originally Posted by mb323323 View Post
    So back on topic of the Dual light, I've seen these as cheap as 35 delivered but also noticed this one in the link below, 51. Does anyone know where they might be able to buy the one in the link cheaper.

    $51.18 YINDING 2*Cree XM-L U2 4-Mode 1800-Lumen White LED Bike Light / Headlamp - 1*battery pack (4*18650 / 4400mAh / 2S2P) / US plug at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

    The one in the link is even smaller
    I've seen Yinding (Gemini Duo clone) for $48.39 at Wallbuys.com but you're not going to find it much cheaper........yet.
    It's pretty new, people are just starting to receive them in the mail within the last couple/few weeks.
    It's a awesome light btw :-)
    Last edited by fightnut; 10-17-2013 at 06:29 PM.

  12. #312
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Gabe3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    779
    ordered the black SSX2 from fasttech on monday. 4 days later my order changed to "restocking". cancelled and just ordered from lightmalls.

    also, apparently fasttech has an issue shipping batterys, so may want to just avoid them.

    https://www.fasttech.com/forums/-/t/1037107

  13. #313
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    760
    Who knows, I got two SSX2 XML U2 from them but likely they have slightly different driver from the X2 from fasttech.

    Quote Originally Posted by zaang View Post
    The solarstorm 2x Cree xml2 from lightmalls is original or a clone?

  14. #314
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    32
    And are you completely satisfied with the lightmalls solarstorms?
    And the battery's run time?
    Do you prefer the fasttech or lightmalls solarstorms?
    Thanks

  15. #315
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    760
    Yes I am happy with the both lights (same inner, same performance at 1.9A on high, ...). I do not have the battery from lightmalls, I have my own 8000mAh li-po pack. I don't prefer first or second, I just bought heads only. Even from the same seller you can get different versions :-)

    Quote Originally Posted by zaang View Post
    And are you completely satisfied with the lightmalls solarstorms?
    And the battery's run time?
    Do you prefer the fasttech or lightmalls solarstorms?
    Thanks

  16. #316
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    32
    Where you buy the battery?

    Thanks

  17. #317
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    760
    Hi, the battery is from Hobbyking and protection module for the battery from ebay.

  18. #318
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    32
    Ok you don't buy it like a battery pack. You make your battery pack with some parts.
    I don't know how to do that......

  19. #319
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    760
    Yes it is a sort of DIY :-)

  20. #320
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    101
    I ran an actual runtime test last night as I was curious as to runtimes in relation to the green battery indicators. Solarstorm x2 XML with a battery pack that I know to have about 3900 mah capacity.

    Test run on medium

    17 minutes in the green battery indicators went from 3 to 2.
    51 minutes in the green battery indicators went from 2 to 1.
    3 hours and 6 minutes in the green battery indicators went from 1 to flashing.
    The intensity of the light seems about the same as at the start, but it's hard to tell.
    4 hours and 10 minutes that light went out.
    The light is noticeably dimmer at the end as expected.

    So my advise, when the light starts flashing, switch back to low and you should have plenty of time to get home!

    As for the stock battery, I could re-run the test, but knowing the numbers (one of my stock batteries tested out around 2000 mah) would mean roughly half on all the above numbers. Still IMO, not bad for a $35 light set! So much better than the days of the BLT lights!


    Edit - battery took 3727 mah on the recharge.
    Last edited by Mr.Grumpy; 10-19-2013 at 01:43 PM.

  21. #321
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Cat-man-do's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    5,051
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Grumpy View Post
    I ran an actual runtime test last night as I was curious as to runtimes in relation to the green battery indicators. Solarstorm x2 XML with a battery pack that I know to have about 3900 mah capacity.

    Test run on medium

    17 minutes in the green battery indicators went from 3 to 2.
    51 minutes in the green battery indicators went from 2 to 1.
    3 hours and 6 minutes in the green battery indicators went from 1 to flashing.
    The intensity of the light seems about the same as at the start, but it's hard to tell.
    4 hours and 10 minutes that light went out.
    The light is noticeably dimmer at the end as expected.

    So my advise, when the light starts flashing, switch back to low and you should have plenty of time to get home!

    As for the stock battery, I could re-run the test, but knowing the numbers (one of my stock batteries tested out around 2000 mah) would mean roughly half on all the above numbers. Still IMO, not bad for a $35 light set! So much better than the days of the BLT lights!
    All of this tells me that the battery indicators on these are practically useless. According to what you said when you came up on the final indicator you still had two hour of run time left. That's not how indicators are supposed to be spaced. When the final indicator comes up you should have 20-30 minutes left ( depending on total battery capacity )

    At least you did the smart thing by testing it. Now you KNOW how to interpret what the indicators are telling you "using the battery you wish to use". Others using a different battery might get a completely different ratio of readings. The point is: Test your run times BEFORE you go out. Know how to interpret the indicators with YOUR battery and you're good to go. Mr. G....good show. Thanks for the heads-up.

    All said, the indicators on different lamps ( depending on brand and type ) will work differently.

  22. #322
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    101
    Yes it's to bad the indicators aren't a bit more useful, the battery I'm using is still a Chinese pack, just good capacity. They might prove better with quality cells (Samsung/Sanyo) as they may or may not have as much voltage drop. Like Cat said, every head and battery is different, so if you wanna know, test it as best as possible in a controlled environment.

    Fan, light, battery, laptop with webcam, 10 minutes of scrolling through a video, done! Easy to do for the sake of knowing!
    Last edited by Mr.Grumpy; 10-19-2013 at 05:15 PM.

  23. #323
    Kir
    Kir is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    165
    Battery indicators are not useless, but they will show estimated battery capacity ONLY when light is turned off.
    When its turned on you'll get huge voltage drop because chinese batteries/wires are crap. Batteries can't handle stable voltage under load and wires are too long and too thin.

  24. #324
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by Kir View Post
    Battery indicators are not useless, but they will show estimated battery capacity ONLY when light is turned off.
    When its turned on you'll get huge voltage drop because chinese batteries/wires are crap. Batteries can't handle stable voltage under load and wires are too long and too thin.
    This is a valid point. Once a battery indicator goes off on my SolarStorm x2, it never turns back on unless I disconnect/reconnect the battery. Turning the light off the indicator remains as it was... perhaps this is a difference in the different heads out there? So, just to be clear, if the x2 goes from 3 to 2 indicators, cycling power doesn't change the state of the indicators. Only disconnecting/reconnecting the head to the battery will reset it.

  25. #325
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Cat-man-do's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    5,051
    A while back I was testing one of my D/X lamp(s) with the provided 4-cell battery. The lamp had indicators. When the red indicator came on the lamp only stayed on for another 2 minutes. That of course is not what I was expecting and certainly if I see red I want to have enough time to do something other than watch the lamp go out. Ideally if the last indicator comes up you want to power down the lamp to minimum to get the most out of your battery OR switch out the battery with a back-up. Once the PCB on the battery cuts off the power your done.
    Last edited by Cat-man-do; 10-20-2013 at 02:30 AM.

  26. #326
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    182
    y'know, the batteries for these lights are cheap enough <$20 that you can have a spare on the trail if you're worried about battery life.

    Or you can go the dynamo route like me. Never have to worry about battery again.

  27. #327
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Cat-man-do's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    5,051
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbubbles View Post
    y'know, the batteries for these lights are cheap enough <$20 that you can have a spare on the trail if you're worried about battery life.

    Or you can go the dynamo route like me. Never have to worry about battery again.
    This is true. A cheap 2 or 4-cell can provide that extra safety margin when in doubt. Personally, I have good batteries and never worry about run time.

  28. #328
    mtbr member
    Reputation: kanaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23
    According to the Ebay listing, "As the leader of night riding,it will bring you infinite light!" I would love to have infinite light

  29. #329
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    976
    I just got the SolarStorm X3, went on 2.5 hour ride with the x3 on helmet. Really like this light, light weight 130g. The x2 was on my bars, weight 99g. Will try it the other way around next outing. I would say the x2 is slightly brighter than my Gemini Duo rated at 1400 lumens, but the Duo is more like 1200 I would say. The x3 at 40.00 bucks for the headlight just by itself can't be beat. This light has good spot along with good spread.
    I would say the x3 compares to my best light Serfas True 1500. The True 1500 is just too heavy for the helmet. I may just sell it now !!!

  30. #330
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by dgw7000 View Post
    I just got the SolarStorm X3, went on 2.5 hour ride with the x3 on helmet. Really like this light, light weight 130g. The x2 was on my bars, weight 99g. Will try it the other way around next outing. I would say the x2 is slightly brighter than my Gemini Duo rated at 1400 lumens, but the Duo is more like 1200 I would say. The x3 at 40.00 bucks for the headlight just by itself can't be beat. This light has good spot along with good spread.
    I would say the x3 compares to my best light Serfas True 1500. The True 1500 is just too heavy for the helmet. I may just sell it now !!!
    Any chance on a beam shot comparison between the x2 and the x3.

  31. #331
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Grumpy View Post
    Any chance on a beam shot comparison between the x2 and the x3.
    +1
    Is x3 noticeable brighter than x2?

  32. #332
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    760
    Cat will get his light and write a review, just be patient ;-)

  33. #333
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    976
    Yes I'm sure Cat will test them !! The x3 is much brighter than the x2, its well made and I like the button action. Easy to find and use. I use the Gemini 4 cell soft case battery, the Magicshine 4 cell battery in the Neoprene cover is nice too. From Actionled.

  34. #334
    OPC
    OPC is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30
    For the battery issue... Can't you just buy 4 new batteries and replace them with the ones in the blue or black Chinese battery pack and be good to go?

  35. #335
    Kir
    Kir is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    165
    You can if you have a spot welding machine or skills to solder li-ion (not recommended, very easy to overheat the battery).

  36. #336
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    794
    You can just buy high-quality battery pack from reputable vendor and be good to go!

  37. #337
    mtbr member
    Reputation: jetta_mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by jetta_mike View Post
    Ordered on of these yesterday. It will be used on my helmet. My previously helmet mounted Magicshine 808 with move to the bars. I'll update when I get a ride in with it.
    Got a ride in last night with my X2 on the helmet and my MS 808 on the bars. First time using two lights and I'm loving it. I will be looking into getting a wide beam lens for the Magic Shine. The ride was only an hour and half, so no comment on battery life.

  38. #338
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    922

  39. #339
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by dgw7000 View Post
    I just got the SolarStorm X3, went on 2.5 hour ride with the x3 on helmet. Really like this light, light weight 130g. The x2 was on my bars, weight 99g. Will try it the other way around next outing. I would say the x2 is slightly brighter than my Gemini Duo rated at 1400 lumens, but the Duo is more like 1200 I would say. The x3 at 40.00 bucks for the headlight just by itself can't be beat. This light has good spot along with good spread.
    I would say the x3 compares to my best light Serfas True 1500. The True 1500 is just too heavy for the helmet. I may just sell it now !!!
    \

    Hi dgw7000,
    Great post! Where did you buy your SolarStorm X3 from, if you mind me asking?

    Thanks!

    T.R.

  40. #340
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    976
    outdoor-lights on ebay, item # 261313063177

  41. #341
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by dgw7000 View Post
    outdoor-lights on ebay, item # 261313063177
    those look like XLM leds, I bet it would rock with 3 x XLM2 leds, or maybe someone has put one together already?

  42. #342
    mtbr member
    Reputation: patski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    555
    One of my 6cell welded leads came loose and I had my son solder it back on, I guess it fried the battery, hasn't worked for more than 20mins since.


    Quote Originally Posted by OPC View Post
    For the battery issue... Can't you just buy 4 new batteries and replace them with the ones in the blue or black Chinese battery pack and be good to go?

  43. #343
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Cat-man-do's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    5,051
    In reference to the X3

    Quote Originally Posted by MK96 View Post
    Cat will get his light and write a review, just be patient ;-)
    MK96, I'm still waiting for D/X. I should of had it a week ago. Looks like I'll have to contact the rep to see whats up. I have a feeling that somehow it was never sent.

  44. #344
    Kir
    Kir is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    165
    https://www.fasttech.com/products/1/...-4-mode-2000lm
    XML2 version, $32 shipped with BLF coupon.

  45. #345
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    922
    Quote Originally Posted by Kir View Post
    https://www.fasttech.com/products/1/...-4-mode-2000lm
    XML2 version, $32 shipped with BLF coupon.
    Wow, that's a great deal!

  46. #346
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Kir View Post
    https://www.fasttech.com/products/1/...-4-mode-2000lm
    XML2 version, $32 shipped with BLF coupon.
    BLF Coupon?

  47. #347
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    760
    There is now a small issue that HK airmail does not accept lithium cells,all packages containing lithium are sent back as undeliverable. My lights from KD were sent in 2 parts: the heads with airmail and batteries with surface mail ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat-man-do View Post
    In reference to the X3. MK96, I'm still waiting for D/X. I should of had it a week ago. Looks like I'll have to contact the rep to see whats up. I have a feeling that somehow it was never sent.
    Last edited by MK96; 10-26-2013 at 11:44 AM.

  48. #348
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    248
    I got my solar storm X2 off ebay. Really happy with it too.... I ran the original battery and got 1h 20 minutes on high and just under 3 hours on the medium setting. I wanted a little more battery life so ordered up this battery from Lightmalls.

    Buy 8.4V 12000mAh 8x18650 Battery pack For 8.4V LED Bicycle Light With Pouch - lightmalls bike light parts online Worldwide Free Shipping!!!

    I have not had chance to run it on high until it goes flat yet and due to the heat I have only run it on low for 25 hours continually then turned it off with the led flashing. It may have lasted another 20 minutes or over an hour possibly as it had been flashing for a couple of hours already.

    I am running it on the mid setting at the moment and it has done 3 and half hours with all three led's still showing full power. If I can get 3 to 4 hours on full power it would be more than enough for almost all of the rides I may do.. Plus I can carry the smaller original battery in my back pack as a back up and still get another 1 to 3 hours depending on which setting I need to use. But I think the mid setting is more than good enough to get me home in almost any condition as it is really a good bright light compared to what I was used to before....

  49. #349
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,103
    Saw this one on ebay and thought I'd share it. It's kinda weird, but cheap enough that people could just use the light head to go with their 4-cell battery. Might have to get creative to mount it on a helmet.

    2000 Lumen 5 Modes Dual Head Bicycle Light Headlamp with 2 CREE XM L U2 LEDs EA9 | eBay

  50. #350
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    794
    It's not clear whether it is 4.2v or 8.4v variant. I've seen this battery container in other light, where it was parallel-connection type...

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •