Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    mtrain, I've uploaded my pictures to the another site, and edited my first message in this tread:
    SkyRay 7T6 review

Seems to be displayed properly now.

BTW, extensive use of that light during two years confirmed its quality: no single problem so far...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by -Archie- View Post
    mtrain, I've uploaded my pictures to the another site, and edited my first message in this tread:
    SkyRay 7T6 review

Seems to be displayed properly now.

BTW, extensive use of that light during two years confirmed its quality: no single problem so far...
    Thanks Archie. Mine might be a little different than yours inside. Still trying to figure out how to get to the circuit board...

SkyRay 7T6 review-2015-11-14-10.jpg

mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    Your seems to be of totally different internal design. I've heard on Russian forum that recent copies of this light were crappy, but maybe manufacturer itself just went "the Chinese way" like it often happens in bike light production. Just noted LightMalls lowered the price from $50 to $22 - probably, it's now different light indeed...

As for disassembling - hard to see if there's some screws or another mounting under thermal paste. You may also unscrew the rear ring & remove pushbutton silicone cap: maybe something is fixed from the other side?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by -Archie- View Post
    Your seems to be of totally different internal design. I've heard on Russian forum that recent copies of this light were crappy, but maybe manufacturer itself just went "the Chinese way" like it often happens in bike light production. Just noted LightMalls lowered the price from $50 to $22 - probably, it's now different light indeed...

As for disassembling - hard to see if there's some screws or another mounting under thermal paste. You may also unscrew the rear ring & remove pushbutton silicone cap: maybe something is fixed from the other side?
    I removed the back and this is what my driver looks like.

SkyRay 7T6 review-2015-11-14-20.08.jpgSkyRay 7T6 review-2015-11-14-20.09.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12