USB Rep'n

Paid spam: Gemini Xera $108 shipped obo

No charger (can be had for $8 from Action LED). Comes with lighthead, o-rings, 1 velcro strap, 2 cell battery pack.

I've used this on two one hour rides and that's it. I thought I'd be doing lots of night riding but the weak winter has left the trails wet and unrideable so I've done almost none. This is one of three lights for me so I simply don't need all of that if I'm not riding.

The Xera is flawless in every way because its basically brand new as is the battery. This is a Gen 1, optic.

Hopefully someone can put it to good use rather than seeing it sit in my basement. Let me know if you'd like some pics.

Peace, and thanks for looking.
    Last edited by namaSSte; 02-08-2012 at 08:21 AM.
    though hope is frail, it must prevail - Taj Weekes

betam eh-wud-eh-HA-lehu y
    eh-nay Ityopia!

USB Rep'n
    I'm surprised/confused that so many people have looked at this thread without a single response. The price is right in the subject line so there really wasn't much more to see inside if it was simply curiosity. Listed on Ebay now but if anyone here wants to make me a reasonable offer, I'm sure we can get something done. This light was the rage a couple months ago...unless of course, you're selling one. Lemme know if you are interested. Cheers.

Gemini Xera light with 2 cell battery - Buy and Sell and Review Mountain Bikes and Accessories
    though hope is frail, it must prevail - Taj Weekes

betam eh-wud-eh-HA-lehu y
    eh-nay Ityopia!