JRA
    mtbr member

Open Letter to Lighting Companies

Thank-you JET Lites! Thank-you Magicshine! Thank-you Geomangear! Thank-you Turbocat! Etc

Every so often you're reminded of just how much fun it is to go mountain biking after dark. Last night was one of those reminders. It's early March in the Pacific NorthWet and I'm out riding in shorts and no fenders. Not only is it not cold but its also not raining, not muddy and (will wonders never cease) the skies are clear. Had a huge ear to ear grin on my face the whole ride. Planets (Venus, Jupiter, Mars) shining brightly in the heavens and when the full moon rose over the Cascade Mountains, it was a glorious soft orange color like a harvest moon.

So, thank-you to all the manufacturer's who've made the lighting gear that I've used since I began night riding back in 1996. You've brought a whole TON of enjoyment and excitement into my riding life and I will be forever grateful to you.

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    Nothing like a good endorphine rush!!!!!!! I do however concur.

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    Nothing like a pure Barney moment.

J.

GeoMan
    JRA, glad you are getting out and enjoying the amazing outdoors at night, it's simply the best biking experience IMHO. Cheers from GeoManGear

Quote Originally Posted by JRA View Post
    Thank-you JET Lites! Thank-you Magicshine! Thank-you Geomangear! Thank-you Turbocat! Etc

Every so often you're reminded of just how much fun it is to go mountain biking after dark. Last night was one of those reminders. It's early March in the Pacific NorthWet and I'm out riding in shorts and no fenders. Not only is it not cold but its also not raining, not muddy and (will wonders never cease) the skies are clear. Had a huge ear to ear grin on my face the whole ride. Planets (Venus, Jupiter, Mars) shining brightly in the heavens and when the full moon rose over the Cascade Mountains, it was a glorious soft orange color like a harvest moon.

So, thank-you to all the manufacturer's who've made the lighting gear that I've used since I began night riding back in 1996. You've brought a whole TON of enjoyment and excitement into my riding life and I will be forever grateful to you.
    GeoMan
    We Ride!
    www.geomangear.com