official eMpTyBRain

Niterider MiNewt 600 Cordless

Anyone using one of these? How would it do for a some 10-15 mile night rides, not far from the big city lights?

Thanks!

Is not amused
    This would be the thread your looking for. Despite some of the negative remarks in that thread mine works great with no problems.

Anyone using the Niterider Minewt 600 Cordless?
    Yip yip yip nope nope nope

official eMpTyBRain
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post
    This would be the thread your looking for. Despite some of the negative remarks in that thread mine works great with no problems.

Anyone using the Niterider Minewt 600 Cordless?
    Thanks Hutch, I figured there would be a thread on these lights somewhere but I didn't look far enough back. Better yet, you've been using one yourself!

How has it held up so far???

Is not amused
    Works fine for it's intended purpose. On the streets there is more then enough light. On the trail I ride slow at night mostly because i'm always by myself but as long as you don't start bombing down the trail you won't out run the light. I'm saving up for another one just because it's a simple light and to run it on my helmet. This is the older version, the new one they have made some changes as said in that thread. Lastly, there hasn't been any problems with rain or snow and still runs like a champ. I even used it last night to snow blow with my helmet on, my neighbors got a kick out of that one.
    Yip yip yip nope nope nope

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    Very nice light.
    Nice beam pattern and brightness.