mtbr member

Good job! niterider customer service

I recently emailed niterider regarding my displeasure in the lack of mounting options for my 2008 minewt dual. They responded the next day saying there are no other mounting options for the minewt than the rubber bands. They also mailed me 20 different sized mounting bands for free! The new bands are far superior from the older ones and my lights are extremely secure now. After seeing how they support their products I am now looking to buy a helmet mounted light from them. Thank you niterider!

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    I agree. They have outstanding service. I had problems w/getting my mininewt 600 to meet manufacturing run times, as noted in this forum, and a rep contacted me on his volition, and is working with me to get the issue resolved. Highly recommend Niterider!

mtbr member
    How do you like the 600? I was thinking of buying one for my helmet mount. It's only 40$ more than the 300 with twice the output.

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    Yes, I really like the 600. It has many features I am looking for - cordless, rechargeable battery can be replaced in 3-4 minutes, 600 lm is really good for what I use it for (single track but I don't do 24 hr races that need 1,000 lumen while going 20+ mph), fairly light (190 grams), the light focus and color is pretty good, etc.

I haven't tried it on my helmet so I don't know how heavy it would feel but it is 190 grams (including battery).

My only problem was the run time on low power but the company rep is working with me to make sure I get the run time as marketed. So, their customer service is great too.

This guy
    Back on the good CS, I emailed them about my helmet mount cracking and they sent out a new mount sight unseen!
    +1 for NR
    RIDE