Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mtbr member

Nitelights International Distributors Required

www.deptofadventure.com.

We require distributors of our stunning Nitelights products.

Get in touch if you are interested

mtbr member
    bump

Its got what plants crave
    Details?

I like money.
    Ocala Mountain Bike Association - www.omba.org

mtbr member
    Interested, whats the deal?

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Yet another rebadged Chinese light brand. Name is too close to the original high-quality New Zealand adventure lighting brand. Bad form, bad form - this product has little to nothing to do with NZ

http://www.nitelights.co.nz/

The original, the best, the only real NZ adventure lights:

http://www.nightlightning.co.nz/

They already have distributors in the US, Australia, and Europe too. Buy Magicshine from geoman if you want these budget lights, otherwise get the real thing from NZ.

mtbr member
    May 2011
    Oh, I love it. I really do. "Our stunning Nitelights products." Bwahahaha! Old Magicshine rebranded.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Azra View Post
    Oh, I love it. I really do. "Our stunning Nitelights products." Bwahahaha! Old Magicshine rebranded.
    1200 lm XML lights

Blatant false advertising.
    DIY LED Bike Lights:
    A few Dynamo builds and some Small battery lights

mtbr member
    May 2011
    Oh no not just rebranded & overrated but overpriced too

mtbr member
    Azra, those are not even Magicshine - those are clones made by some other manufacturers.

nitelights, guys, be serious, are you really expecting that distributors are not using trade portals these days ?

mtbr member
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominik.M View Post
    Azra, those are not even Magicshine - those are clones made by some other manufacturers.
    Really? So Magicshine makes an ugly clone of the Lupine light, and then somebody makes a clone of a clone?

Could you please provide some evidence for your claim? It's hard to believe. If somebody wanted to make a clone of something, it would stand to reason that they'd start with something a little better than a Magicshine. Of course, I could be wrong. So that's why I'm asking for evidence.

mtbr member
    Azra, there are more copies of copies of copies of P7/ XM-L/whatever lights floating around there than you would believe. Just check out Alibaba (don't register with your email though, what ever you do) and you'll be overwhelmed.

I checked out the original link out of curiosity then nearly spat my coffee all over my screen when I saw that they were selling cheap Chinese knockoffs for that money.

mtbr member
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by mattthemuppet View Post
    Azra, there are more copies of copies of copies of P7/ XM-L/whatever lights floating around there than you would believe.

Alright. I stand corrected.

mtbr member
    no worries. I couldn't believe it either until I saw it for my own eyes. That and various resellers/distributors/"manufacturers" on here slogging it out as to who's light was the "original" clone

www.airbornemtb.org
    $279?! wow, you could literally buy 3 or 4 magicshines or bikeray2 for that price, or even a low end lupine. crazyness....
    Quote Originally Posted by HamfisT
    I understand that engineering has value in and of itself. But in the end, it's still just a pile of aluminum tubes.

mtbr member
    That's in NZ $

On special for US, Canada and European customers at the moment for $129 USD

Nitelights 1200 Lumen Destroyer - Dept of Adventure

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by nitelights View Post
    That's in NZ $

On special for US, Canada and European customers at the moment for $129 USD

Nitelights

From the picture it looks like a single LED. What is it?

And how do you get your Panaracer fire XC pros to weigh 300 grams when most places have them at 640 grams?

Panaracer FireFIRE XC Pro - Dept of Adventure

Tim

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wombat View Post
    Nitelights

From the picture it looks like a single LED. What is it?

And how do you get your Panaracer fire XC pros to weigh 300 grams when most places have them at 640 grams?

Panaracer FireFIRE XC Pro - Dept of Adventure

Tim
    Its sensationally bright, buy one and compare it, 30 day money back gaurantee.

Fire XC Pro was a shipping weight typo now corrected

Have a great Sunday

mtbr member
    You know, we are spoiled for choice in terms of budget lights at the moment, and one of the consistent criticisms you see here is that many manufacturers consistently claim the maximum (or higher) lumens that the LEDs' spec sheets show in ideal conditions.

If you want to encourage potential buyers on this site you need to give us the specs. Otherwise I assume that your LEDs' lumens are seen through the lens of the manufacturers' optimism and do not reflect real world out the front performance. It also give us the opportunity to compare this light with those from others.

Tim

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wombat View Post
    You know, we are spoiled for choice in terms of budget lights at the moment, and one of the consistent criticisms you see here is that many manufacturers consistently claim the maximum (or higher) lumens that the LEDs' spec sheets show in ideal conditions.

If you want to encourage potential buyers on this site you need to give us the specs. Otherwise I assume that your LEDs' lumens are seen through the lens of the manufacturers' optimism and do not reflect real world out the front performance. It also give us the opportunity to compare this light with those from others.

Tim
    I disagree,

I find far too many of the distributors are doing exactly what you are saying and then there is far too much academia going on in the forums.

We let the lights do the work and have full confidence that they stand up very well.

Once the buyers start using our lights they will soon realize how much better they perform compared with many of the other budget lights on the market.

We have dealt with the other manufacturers of many of the lights discussed here and came away disillusioned and therefore took it upon ourselves to design our own products and put in place our own manufacturing quality controls based on our specs.

The truth is in the performance, quality and longevity of the products and I am confident that our products have proved to offer all of this.

At only $129 USD inc free shipping, I am sure there will be many happy users reporting back to this forum in the near future.

Check out this link Nitelights - Adventure & Bike Lights News & Events

mtbr member
    Once the buyers start using our lights they will soon realize how much better they perform compared with many of the other budget lights on the market.
    Comparison beamshots are not loading for me thanks.
    DIY LED Bike Lights:

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    Personally I'd run a mile from this guy. Here is some back story:
    1) Ripped photos off MTBR's reviews and used them on his web site Vorb: Advice On Night Lights - Cycle Commuting | Cycling | Mountain Biking | Trail Riding - page 7 of 20.
    2) Made and sold boats that appear to be rip offs: http://skipper.co.nz/ISSUES/ps65/S65...e%20p58-61.pdf
    3) Uses fear based marketing (ie 'my lights are good but others are poor') marketing claims while being totally unable to substantiate any differences (other than having to believe what he says).
    4) Makes bs marking claims about his product (eg lumen ratings) Vorb: Lights For Riding Bikes At Night With - Cycling | Mountain Biking - page 25 of 27.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark2c View Post
    Personally I'd run a mile from this guy. Here is some back story:
    1) Ripped photos off MTBR's reviews and used them on his web site Vorb: Advice On Night Lights - Cycle Commuting | Cycling | Mountain Biking | Trail Riding - page 7 of 20.
    2) Made and sold boats that appear to be rip offs: http://skipper.co.nz/ISSUES/ps65/S65...e%20p58-61.pdf
    3) Uses fear based marketing (ie 'my lights are good but others are poor') marketing claims while being totally unable to substantiate any differences (other than having to believe what he says).
    4) Makes bs marking claims about his product (eg lumen ratings) Vorb: Lights For Riding Bikes At Night With - Cycling | Mountain Biking - page 25 of 27.
    + Family history of attempting "to fix prices for LED bicycle lights with another online seller"

Business Competition Media Releases | Commerce Commission
    DIY LED Bike Lights:

mtbr member
    Mark & Znomit are two of Nitelights best friends. LOL

Consistently bagging our products, what we call tall poppy syndrome in NZ, when the grass grows to high because it is doing so well, mow it down!

I would suggest if the products were no good as both these guys suggest then Nitelights - Stockists of mountain bike & adventure lights NZ nearly every cycle retailer in NZ stocking Nitelights and selling many thousands of units would not occur.

I have suggested to them in the past that they have commercial reasons to be so negative.

Over 20000 units sold through a network of over 400 retailers to Cyclists, Farmers, Police, Army, Search and Rescue organisations, Electrical wholesalers etc.

As stated previously, let our products do the talking and the consumer decide rather than much academia on forums

Our ads should be up and running on this forum early this week.

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    I have suggested to them in the past that they have commercial reasons to be so negative.

I have no competing or conflicting commercial interests (past or present) and have none planned for the future either. I build lights only for myself and don't even sell them to friends.

My reason for posting here is to let others know what they would potentially be getting into.

Still, you don't dispute any of the links and try to marginalize the questions as 'academic' rather than answering them.

The LED data sheets say they can't do 1200 Lumens - so you would put potential resellers in countries with consumer protection laws at risk. Would you cover their liability?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by znomit View Post
    + Family history of attempting "to fix prices for LED bicycle lights with another online seller"

Business Competition Media Releases | Commerce Commission
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark2c View Post
    I have no competing or conflicting commercial interests (past or present) and have none planned for the future either. I build lights only for myself and don't even sell them to friends.

My reason for posting here is to let others know what they would potentially be getting into.

Still, you don't dispute any of the links and try to marginalize the questions as 'academic' rather than answering them.

The LED data sheets say they can't do 1200 Lumens - so you would put potential resellers in countries with consumer protection laws at risk. Would you cover their liability?
    To Mark2C and Znomit,

Guys,

Come clean, declare your commercial interests. I know what they are but you won't declare them.

Surely if our products were so bad as you constantly declare, by now nobody would purchase them.

I think the market has spoken, rather than a few angry forum users like yourself. Democracy is the world we live in, the majority is correct and it seems to me that you guys are very much the minority.

Why has the NZ Police, Search and Rescue, Army, many top NZ Cyclists, NZ largest Farming retail group, hunting stores and many more approached us to sell and/or use our lights?Most have thoroughly tested the products first over an extended period of time.

We now specialize in these products and do it very well, all day every day and have new and exciting products about to be launched and more in the pipeline.

If you want to prove our products are so bad, how about we sell you some at less than wholesale rates on a sale or return basis so that you can prove to the world your outlandish claims?

Go on, flick us an email to organize it....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast