mtbr member
    Mar 2006

Night Sun still around?

Was cruising ebay, and came across some used Night Sun lights. The listing referenced the Night Sun website. I didn't think Night Sun was still around, so I went to the website. It still exists, but all the offerings are halogen, and NiMH battteries are "new" tech. Deserted website? But I would think you'd still have to pay for it to exist.

POG
    Pudgy Old Guy
    May 2004
    I'm sure they are still around and it would make perfect sense that they are hawking NiMH batteries as new tech. Years ago, after buying several lights from them and dealing with their "customer service" I decided the company was actually a front for some sort of evil business like drug smuggling or worse. Back in the (early) day they were the only thing around and...

PLEASE don't ever post anything about them again - I'm having flashbacks and see myself doing horrible things that...I...would... never... actually... do?

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    POG, you're in trouble.....I like to push people over the edge for entertainment value. The Night Sun website listed an address in the greater LA area.