mtbr member

Nice to meet you here

hello guys,

I am swi, nice to meet you here. Hope i can learn more information about the lights here

mtbr member
    Have you got the amazing Zanflare?

mtbr member
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by znomit View Post
    Have you got the amazing Zanflare?
    Are you tired? You always doubt a new member is a spammer.

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    Banggood, nice to see you here as representative of BG, hopefuly. I'm shure we can cooperate somehow as I (me personaly) have found BG one of quite trustful companies from China.
    Shurely here we are talking mostly about bicycle lights and accessories, but sometimes (seldom) also about common filashlights. I'm shure you'll learn a lot.

mtbr member
    Feb 2016
    Welcome Banggood. I have a few Astrolux torches, and enjoy using them! (BG house brand). Hope to see a properly specced bike light Astrolux!

mtbr member
    Welcome to the MTBR forum Swi! I too enjoy shopping at Banggood and find them to be a reliable supplier.

We have been struggling with other companies to build us a custom bike light that meets our needs. Perhaps Banggood is willing to cooperate with us?

-Garry

arc
    mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ledoman View Post
    Banggood, nice to see you here as representative of BG, hopefuly. I'm shure we can cooperate somehow as I (me personaly) have found BG one of quite trustful companies from China.
    +1 on the trustful part. I ordered some 18650 cells and the only two shipping options to Canada don't have tracking. I cheaped out and chose free shipping.

After about five weeks of waiting for the cells to arrive I emailed their customer support. I asked them to trace the shipment to see if it got held up by any shipping restrictions. They offered to reship the cells instead, no questions, no hesitation on their part. Upgraded the shipping method for free. I may never see those cells, but I'll still be impressed with them.

When you place an order, it gets picked, packed and out the door fast. Mountain Electronics is my gold standard for customer service, Banggood does not seem too far behind.

arc
    mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Road View Post
    Welcome Banggood. I have a few Astrolux torches, and enjoy using them! (BG house brand). Hope to see a properly specced bike light Astrolux!
    I've got this on order, just need to figure out the mounting. #GB44 ASTROLUX MF-01 18xCREE XP-G3/ NICHIA 219C (12klm) Flashlight Group Buy //// ACTIVE | BudgetLightForum.com

Its going to be my winter fatbike handwarmer, bar light, and take a good look around when I get on top of a hill light. The nichia's are supposedly high cri, should look good on snow.

mtbr member
    Thank you guys,

Thank you so much for your warm welcome and support. Any ideas about the lights and flashlights, please feel free to discuss with me.
    Last edited by Banggood; 08-16-2017 at 11:17 PM.

mtbr member
    Hello Gary,

I already ask our colleague to follow up this, they will discus with the factory according to your thoughts, if get result, i will contact you asp

Quote Originally Posted by garrybunk View Post
    Welcome to the MTBR forum Swi! I too enjoy shopping at Banggood and find them to be a reliable supplier.

We have been struggling with other companies to build us a custom bike light that meets our needs. Perhaps Banggood is willing to cooperate with us?

-Garry

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    It's nice to meet you Swi! Welcome to the forum.

As Garry has mentioned we have tried to get a custom light made for a very long time. In fact it has been since March of 2015, so almost two and a half years.

The things we want aren't that complicated and we think can be produced at a reasonable cost (we hope). However we don't know how much can done at certain price points. You will have to tell us this.

We believe that if you can produce the light we want, at a reasonable cost, that I could be a big seller for banggood. We want a WIN-WIN relationship with you. Banggood makes lots of money and is happy and mountain bikers here have a nice light that isn't too expensive. Everyone wins!