Thread: New to lights

mtbr member

New to lights

I'm fairly new to night biking and to the whole lighting industry. I have a magicshine mj-816 one my bars and love it. I am needing something I can mount my helmet as well and I have no idea where to start looking. I don't really want to spend lots of money. maybe around 50 dollars or so. I am assuming I would want a cordless setup but I don't know if those are available in this price range or not. It just seems like a chord would be kinda annoying and alway in the way. Do you all have any recommendations?
    Sometimes you have to go slow to go fast!

mtbr member
    Nov 2004

mtbr member
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by speedybacon View Post
    I'm fairly new to night biking and to the whole lighting industry. I have a magicshine mj-816 one my bars and love it. I am needing something I can mount my helmet as well and I have no idea where to start looking. I don't really want to spend lots of money. maybe around 50 dollars or so. I am assuming I would want a cordless setup but I don't know if those are available in this price range or not. It just seems like a chord would be kinda annoying and alway in the way. Do you all have any recommendations?
    You need to try led lights. They are bright and very affordable