Old-newbie

New Jetlite X-1?

They are showing a new fan cooled light on their site. Anybody got any info yet? I am very curious whether it is a spot, flood, or tweener.

gerG
    ...uphill uphill uphill DOWNHILL! uphill uphill uphill uphill DOWNHILL! uphill ...

swag ho Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by g3rG
    They are showing a new fan cooled light on their site. Anybody got any info yet? I am very curious whether it is a spot, flood, or tweener.

gerG
    I should have it in a couple days.

fc

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    Not sure on beam pattern yet,but is a P7 emitter maxed out,and will be retailing in the $450:00 range.This info is based on an email response from Jet.

Do It Yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by indebt
    Not sure on beam pattern yet,but is a P7 emitter maxed out,and will be retailing in the $450:00 range.This info is based on an email response from Jet.
    I might be wrong but that doesn't seem like it would be worth it. D-Bin P7 tops out at 900 lumens and even if they overclock it a bit to say 1000 lumens. For $450, you can get two A-51 systems with 1400 lumens total with an extra $50 in your pocket. A MR-11 XP-G triple is much more efficient in this range.
    Long Live Long Rides

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    I agree Homebrew,when he mentioned the price i knew there would be alot of responses such as yours.I didn't bother to reply to Jet about their price point as i had the same thoughts.If in fact it is $450:00 when available on their website it won't take long before Jet reads the feedback here.
    Seen as Jet lights has the respect from past costomers for the quality of previous models,i just hope their next batch of lights they bring to the table, are not last years technology.