Backyard Adventurer

My Favorite Gear

Here's a piece I did recently on my blog, which includes a write up of the Night Rider Mini Newt - love that thing! It has done so much for me by allowing me to get out after work and to ride well into the diminishing daylight of fall. And I love that it is rechargeable. It's probably my most favorite thing I own, other than my bike!

http://greenmountainlines.blogspot.c...-bike-yet.html

If you're considering buying one of these lights, but are on the fence for some reason, let me know if you have any questions about the light. I'm always happy to talk gear!

Happy Trails ( :
    - SARAH - Adventure is a state of mind!
    www.greenmountainlines.blogspot.com

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    Hi Sarah, I am waffling between too many choices and the nite rider is on the list along with the serfas 250. looking for the most light and the longest burn time for the buck. want to spend less than necessary. any thoughts?
    '11 Camber elite 29er

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by sdacman
    Hi Sarah, I am waffling between too many choices and the nite rider is on the list along with the serfas 250. looking for the most light and the longest burn time for the buck. want to spend less than necessary. any thoughts?
    Hey sdacman, if you are looking to spend roughly $200, we had a sale on our Strykr Pro 700 lumen system that normally retails for $344.95. The sale price on that light was $224.82, not sure if you know much about the light (or Baja Designs) but there are plenty of reviews and write ups. Just know that the system has a lifetime warranty on the lighthead and all of the electronics, which as far as I know is the absolute best warranty around.

If that is something you'd like to know more about drop me a line at Shannon@BajaDesigns.com.

Have a nice day,

Shannon