mtbr member

Mounting system on Light & Motion VIS 180

Any experiences with the mounting system on this? Read a few negative reviews about the strap and agle adjuster. Looking for more insight becuase I own a Seca 700 and a Stella think Light and Motions make solid product.

mtbr member
    Seems pretty simple to me for a rear light. I have a Seca as well as love it.

GMF
    Mmm... Tasty
    Well, I've been using it for a while on my road bike that pretty much only gets use twice a week on (before dawn) morning rides. I haven't had any problems with it slipping or moving or changing position. The use mode is not intuitive, but once you get the "push the button and press the light head into the mount arm" thing, it works pretty darn well. I just got another one to put on my commuter bike, so that will get much more of a workout in terms of on/off. If you have any specific questions, i can probably go into too much detail for you, if you'd like

Church of the Wheel
    I've been using one for a couple of months now. I initially didn't like the idea of the angle mount, and in particular that you have to put the light back down to zero degrees to remove from the mount. However, after using it, I think it's brilliant, and I wouldn't have it otherwise. The unit locks solidly onto the mount, and unlike almost every other rear light I've used, it will lock securely onto straps/backpacks/seatpacks/etc. I've lost a couple of Superflashes because they didn't lock onto bags as securely.

Bottom line - it's a good, well thought out mounting system. I'd expect nothing less from L&M.
    "I thought you'd never love me without my Mojo." -Austin Powers