Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    Great little lights for the money....can't go wrong really....:-)

Riiiiiide...
    Pro Mini CREE XM L T6 LED Bike Bicycle Head Light Headlamp Battery Charger D0081 | eBay

hmmm, much cooler looking housing, aaand low-mid-high mode setup ...

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by PsyCro View Post
    Pro Mini CREE XM L T6 LED Bike Bicycle Head Light Headlamp Battery Charger D0081 | eBay

hmmm, much cooler looking housing, aaand low-mid-high mode setup ...
    Yup, doesn't look bad. But, you don't know the quality of the battery, though we never do! This battery (Pro model) looks to be only a 2 cell, not a 4 cell. So if you go this route, know that your run time will be estimated at half.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Be aware that anything coming from China will be delayed because they are on holiday for a few weeks.
    Also...I bought this light which is much brighter....cost me around $44 on a non "buy it now" sale...
    Hi Max 1300LM CREE XML T6 U2 LED Headlamp Rechargeable Headlight Set | eBay

Riiiiiide...
    Good point Grumpy.. also, not many sold by that seller so no feedback. I'll probably stick with one of the other sellers who have sold maaaany mini's like the one you posted originally.. didn't see any poor feedback for them so should be good.

edit.. @Mayor .. beam shots over in the XML U2 thread please !!
    Last edited by PsyCro; 02-08-2013 at 11:15 AM.

Riiiiiide...
    Just used mine yesterday on a big mountain ride right at sunset, and tomorrow a real night ride is up next.

So far i'd say BRIGHT is the word as it reeeally has quite a bit of throw.. although i, am using mine with an Action LED wide angle lense which i grinded down a bit using a dremel tool. With the lense i'd say you get much more useable light. After tomorrow i'm probably ordering one more to use as a spot on my helmet for the big mountain rides while the modded light stays on the bars.
    That should be a great combo for some real downhilling.

I'll have beam comparisom photos up in a day or two using and not using the wide angle lense for those who are interested..

Riiiiiide...
    Panasonic Lumix ZS3
    Semi-automatic
    F3.3
    1s
    ISO 400

reference

spot on helmet

wide angle lense on bars

both

I guesstimate that the car in front of the volvo is max 30m away. Other than that, i'm thinking a do-over might be in order using less ISO. Now that the pics are on the comp i think i may have 'over done' them...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3