mtbr member
    May 2005

magicshineusa.com

Has anyone ordered from this site? I previously ordered from geoman, but since they aren't around anymore, I decided to go with these guys for a replacement lamp. Put the order in on the 13th, they promptly accepted my money. Haven't hear anything since. I have sent emails starting Sunday with no response. I'm about ready to contact my credit card company. Has anyone else had the same experience? I've never had this happen from any kind of vendor so I'm at a loss.

Thanks!

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    Wow, that sucks. If it's coming from china then it might not get here for another week or two. I ordered mine from action led and I was super happy with their service. Good luck with the credit card dispute.

mtbr member
    May 2005
    Just an update to this - I finally got a response and an apology from a rep there. Apparently, the back order notification system isn't working so my shipment has been delayed until Friday. Still not super happy about the slow response to emails, but better late than never. They are trying to make it right, so kudos to them for that.