mtbr member

is MagicShine related to Fenix in any way ?

why do their websites look so similar ?

mtbr member
    Are they related to Lupine?
    DIY LED Bike Lights:
    A few Dynamo builds and some Small battery lights

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by znomit View Post
    Are they related to Lupine?
    MS and Fenix use the same fonts and colors on their website, and a similar swoop on their logos. actually looks like Fenix website was updated, but it used to look the way MS one does now.

PS: stop trolling !

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    Fenix manufactures primarily flashlights, other gear is an exception. It always had a good reputation for its quality and exists longer than magicshine (MS) which itself is focused on bikelights/headlights. For quite a while before the first cheap "affordable" bikelights of MS appeared, fenix was the favorite choice of bikers for flashlights, mounted somehow on bars and helmets. Some are still happy with them up today.
    Both companies are located in Shenzen, but there are a lot of other (also quality) producers there, don't think it has to say anything. It's mainly due to the decisions of the chinese politics. I doubt they are somehow associated, fenix still serves the a bit more quality-conscious customers.
    I've bought a fenix flashlight lately for inhouse use, the TK75. Nice quality, no doubt. Maybe an idea to complement your IMO already heavily overloaded setup?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by CHnuschti View Post
    Fenix manufactures primarily flashlights, other gear is an exception. It always had a good reputation for its quality and exists longer than magicshine (MS) which itself is focused on bikelights/headlights. For quite a while before the first cheap "affordable" bikelights of MS appeared, fenix was the favorite choice of bikers for flashlights, mounted somehow on bars and helmets. Some are still happy with them up today.
    Both companies are located in Shenzen, but there are a lot of other (also quality) producers there, don't think it has to say anything. It's mainly due to the decisions of the chinese politics. I doubt they are somehow associated, fenix still serves the a bit more quality-conscious customers.
    I've bought a fenix flashlight lately for inhouse use, the TK75. Nice quality, no doubt. Maybe an idea to complement your IMO already heavily overloaded setup?
    very informative !

Fenix TK75 is awesome, but my TK22 is going to have to do for me and i like the ergonomics of a more pocketable flashlight.

as for mounting torches on the bike / helmet i won't be doing that.

taking a compact torch with you in your hydration pack is probably a good idea for most people though, however in my particular situation i decided i don't need to do that.