Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Magicshine...

I did it all for the kudo
    No, Geoman went out of his way to help remedy the problem that I had with my magicshine. Magicshine is the one providing the poor customer service.

night riding enthusiast
    Zenmuster And Crankscooter, what now, you got tired of the other thread just both happened to follow each other here?
    Click the thumbs up button if you have a thumb...

mtbr member
    Mar 2010

OMG How much time do you people actually have

to fart around here? I could give a rats a$$ whether people support this post or not or think I've got the time and interest to care enough to create a phantom ID - whatever.

I'm posting to get it all off my chest and honestly. I already am looking at other systems and planning to smash the Geoman POS on YouTube.

BTW I have more emails from Geoman promising to get back to me and then never hearing from them until I ping them again and again and again and again. It's b*sh*t no matter how much/little I paid for these lights.

And seriously, how much time do people have to dick around here and what jobs do you have? I need to get one of them.

Note to self. next ID I create, be more creative than having something with the word "crap" in it.

mtbr member
    Mar 2010

oops sorry,

poop,

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    You've already posted your displeasure on another thread, zenmster. Perhaps you should practice some zen and chill out. You aren't the only frustrated person awaiting battery replacement. Perhaps you should stop making purchases online if you can't deal with chances that you might get burned. I'm sure we've all been burned and deal with it in an *adult* manner.

night riding enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by zenmster View Post
    to fart around here? I could give a rats a$$ whether people support this post or not or think I've got the time and interest to care enough to create a phantom ID - whatever.

I'm posting to get it all off my chest and honestly. I already am looking at other systems and planning to smash the Geoman POS on YouTube.

BTW I have more emails from Geoman promising to get back to me and then never hearing from them until I ping them again and again and again and again. It's b*sh*t no matter how much/little I paid for these lights.

And seriously, how much time do people have to dick around here and what jobs do you have? I need to get one of them.

Note to self. next ID I create, be more creative than having something with the word "crap" in it.

Long reply for someone who

A) has a life.
    B) doesn't give a rat's arse.

I call your bluff.

Next steps:

A) lay off the coffee.
    B) stick to LBS for your next purchases.
    Click the thumbs up button if you have a thumb...

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    LiveFree- wow is your life so effing sad that you have to attack me because you have no life? or is that no wife either? You don't like my post then dont' read them and go back to kicking your children and beating your dog. Thank GOD for the ignore option.

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    I have a right to post where ever I please and if you dont' like it then freaking don't read it. Geesh this place is full of people with nothing to do? At least I have a reason for posting. What's yours? No more $ for the hooker on the corner? WTF.

GeoMan
    Hi Zenmster

Sorry that you have experienced this issue with your recall claim. Would you mind emailing reade@geomangear.com so we can resolve this issue. We are processing claims received in January 2012 at the moment, we are 99% complete on all claims received to date. There have been many parties involved in the process so please email your info so we can correct any issue that may have existed with your claim.

Thanks
    GeoMan

Quote Originally Posted by zenmster View Post
    I have a right to post where ever I please and if you dont' like it then freaking don't read it. Geesh this place is full of people with nothing to do? At least I have a reason for posting. What's yours? No more $ for the hooker on the corner? WTF.
    GeoMan
    We Ride!
    www.geomangear.com

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    Glad thing works out for you Shortbus. I have a different outcome w/ my MS816. I got it at GMG. I used it 3 times and then suddenly two side lights stop working. GMG and i exchanged a few emails. I contacted MS directly as suggested by GMG. I haven't heard anything from MS. Lesson learned. GMG is NOT at fault in my case. He's awesome w/ responding to my inquiries. It's the fault of MS and everyone should know that MS lights are disposable. It it breaks, throw them in the garbage. It costs more to send the light to China to have it fix.
    12' Sir9 Rigid
    11' Jabber Rigid
    10 SJ SS rigid
    10' Swork SS 29er
    10' Tallboy
    08' RM Vertex SS

I did it all for the kudo
    Quote Originally Posted by snellvilleGAbiker View Post
    Glad thing works out for you Shortbus. I have a different outcome w/ my MS816. I got it at GMG. I used it 3 times and then suddenly two side lights stop working. GMG and i exchanged a few emails. I contacted MS directly as suggested by GMG. I haven't heard anything from MS. Lesson learned. GMG is NOT at fault in my case. He's awesome w/ responding to my inquiries. It's the fault of MS and everyone should know that MS lights are disposable. It it breaks, throw them in the garbage. It costs more to send the light to China to have it fix.
    Just out of curiosity was your light not within the warranty period? Just trying to figure out why Geoman did not warranty your light.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    No, it was not within the warranty period even though i used it a total of 3 times. I'm not bitter because i went in knowing it's a disposable light.
    12' Sir9 Rigid
    11' Jabber Rigid
    10 SJ SS rigid
    10' Swork SS 29er
    10' Tallboy
    08' RM Vertex SS

Team Inflexible
    Quote Originally Posted by snellvilleGAbiker View Post
    No, it was not within the warranty period even though i used it a total of 3 times. I'm not bitter because i went in knowing it's a disposable light.
    Even a disposable light should last more than 3 rides. .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3