mtbr member

Magic Shine GoPro Mount

I bought the Magic Shine chinese clone off of Amazon and wasn't impressed by the clamp at all. I designed a replacement mount to work with any standard GoPro mount. Also rerouted the cord to come out the side instead of the front.

Magic Shine GoPro Mount-untitled.jpg

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    how did you like the magic shine other than that?

I was looking into lights for my wife and I..

mtbr member
    Haven't tried it out yet. Not until this snow melts.... only $27 so worth a shot.

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    I was curious since I need to buy two lights for my bike and my wife's bike.

The guy I was working with said he wouldn't recommend the magic shine but rather the gloworm x2 or the gemini duo.

Only thing is those are minimum of 200.00 each and I was hoping to be 200.00 total.

mtbr member
    If people here show enough interest, im gona make a few of these and sell them here. Let me know what if anyone is interested and what you would be willing to pay for one.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro4tundra View Post
    I bought the Magic Shine chinese clone off of Amazon and wasn't impressed by the clamp at all. I designed a replacement mount to work with any standard GoPro mount. Also rerouted the cord to come out the side instead of the front.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	2619 
Size:	34.8 KB 
ID:	774720
    Nice looking mount should get the light a little lower.. CNC??
    I take it this is for a helmet mount?
    For bars rubber bands are great, if you crash they move instead of getting torqued and damaged.

mtbr member
    I had numerous gopro mounts to put nearly anywhere I need. This way I can use as a helmet mount, bar, or anywhere else.

mtbr member
    Feb 2013
    I love my Magic Shine lights, but no experience with this product.

mtbr member
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro4tundra View Post
    If people here show enough interest, im gona make a few of these and sell them here. Let me know what if anyone is interested and what you would be willing to pay for one.
    Yes - interested. Hard to say on how much willing to pay... what sort of price are you thinking about for them ? Am in UK - are you in USA ? Postage costs always a consideration for us when ordering anything from USA - they're usually so much higher than from Far East !

mtbr member
    $15 plus $5 shipping to USA only. Shipping cost outside of USA were to high to even make it worth wild on such a small part.