mtbr member

LXP B4 4*XM-L U2, 6*18650, 3500lumens Bike light

Okay, I'm only posting this for the Lumen junkies. LXP B4 4*XM-L U2, 6*18650, 3500lumens Bike light
    I have no idea how well it works or what kind of beam pattern it throws. At $148 who really cares.

Last edited by Cat-man-do; 07-24-2012 at 03:13 AM.

Carbon & Ti rule
    Yes thats getting up there.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Hey Cat

You think a GEO 6.0 battery connects to that thing. Didn't see a lighthead option only. Sent them an email.

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    If that puts out a genuine 3500 lumens then I'm the King of England!!!

The light head weighs 450g!!
    It has a run time of 60 minutes on high.
    The light head is absolutely massive (looks Coke can size).
    The mount only fits 22-25mm handlebars so rules out most current mountain bike handlebars.
    The head on picture suggests misaligned optics.
    The battery pack has no sealing at all.

I can't see any redeeming feature of it. A fool and their money etc etc.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by neninja View Post
    If that puts out a genuine 3500 lumens then I'm the King of England!!!

The light head weighs 450g!!
    It has a run time of 60 minutes on high.
    The light head is absolutely massive (looks Coke can size).
    The mount only fits 22-25mm handlebars so rules out most current mountain bike handlebars.
    The head on picture suggests misaligned optics.
    The battery pack has no sealing at all.

I can't see any redeeming feature of it. A fool and their money etc etc.
    Well heck, that goes without saying. I figure it's somewhere around 3000 lumen. As for it being big, that might actually work for the best because something with 4xXM-L is going to need surface area to cool the lamp. You can always replace the mount which looked like crap anyway. The real screwball thing about this lamp is the wire with remote with the button half way on the cable. I'm still trying to figure how that is suppose to work.

Mb3, likely this is not compatible with MS connectors but for the price it shouldn't be too hard to convert it over if you had to.

I'm tempted to buy one just for s**ts and giggles.

mtbr member
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat-man-do View Post
    As for it being big, that might actually work for the best
    I'll add that having a large body adds the the potential to have a beam that has some throw. Small optics and XMLs typically are all flood.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vancbiker View Post
    I'll add that having a large body adds the the potential to have a beam that has some throw. Small optics and XMLs typically are all flood.
    Really hard to say. It all depends on the choice of optics used. If the lamp is using anything 15 or wider it is going to have monster flood. My opinion is that unless the optics can throw most of the light straight ahead you are really going to have your night vision affected by the close-in reflective glare.

My guess is that the lamp is a flood monster but it would be nice to be wrong about that.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Got an email reply from the seller. They didn't answer my question but I believe that is due to a language barrier. There you have it so you know what to expect if you buy. Prbably 1600- 1800 lumens blah blah blah.

just a Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by mb323323 View Post
    Got an email reply from the seller. They didn't answer my question but I believe that is due to a language barrier. There you have it so you know what to expect if you buy. Prbably 1600- 1800 lumens blah blah blah.
    I don't believe the geoman pack will work with this light. The listing on the battery voltage is higher and most likely 3 cells in series and 2 set in parallel. However they also have it listed as 2S3P so who knows what configuration it uses.

What I find intesting is the extra connector on the battery pack and wonder what it's purpose is suppose to be.....charging?