Thread: Lupine Support

mtbr member
    May 2010

Lupine Support

Just want to post a thread on Lupine support. Most of the time people post to whine and ***** about stuff. In this case I want to say how good Lupine service is.

I have a Piko that stopped working. I took it apart and determined that where the power cable attached to the lamp head had broke away due to being moved back and forth numerous times (i.e. it was used alot). I thought about re-soldering it myself but didn't want to since I was concerned about damaging the electronics.

I fired a note to Lupine and they had me send it in no questions asked to get repaired. The repair was completed and I had my Piko back in service in less than a week. Also, to me it looks like they replaced the lamp head as opposed to repairing it so that's pretty cool.

So, this note is let everyone know that Lupine stands behind their product. So not only are the lamps top notch so is the service. I can't recommend them enough.

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    Don't know what happened to my reply,,,, i'll try again. I concur dkestar as I had a 1850 lumen Betty which was having some excessive condensation issues I couldn't resolve and Bill from Gretna replaced the lamp head for me. Their customer service has always been second to none.

mtbr member
    Mar 2004

Lupine Support

Thanks - that is good to know. I had no trouble with my Lupine products so far - hope it stays that way...