mtbr member
    Jan 2009

Lupine Betty 7 22 degree

I never thought I'd be so impressed with a light. This thing blows away everything else I've ever seen.

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    Yes it's quite a light. I've been out on group night rides a doesen strong and often would turn my set up to low beam as it was almost embarrasing as full power was washing out everyone elses set ups. And it should for that price point.

Not sure what Lupine will have in store in this comming year as there will sure to be some stupid bright XM-Lamp systems that will show up the Betty. Cant wait to see!!

BBW
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by indebt
    Yes it's quite a light. I've been out on group night rides a doesen strong and often would turn my set up to low beam as it was almost embarrasing as full power was washing out everyone elses set ups
    same here, it makes me feel bad but most of the times I'm leading so no problem
    I'm not sure about more light, I mean between the Betty and the Wilma I have almost 3000lumens!!!! I really don't need anything more and the beam pattern and throw is perfect....
    maybe in 10 years I will upgrade
    Usually I ride at 40% power on group rides and still have enough light for everyone out there!!!
    BBW. MS, RD

mtbr member
    It is a really nice light and reliable as heck too. I bought my Lupine Betty and Wilma in 2007 and never had one issue. Still using my original batteries and getting plenty of run time to complete my rides. I upgraded to the Betty 22 degree and also upgraded my Wilma. They work great together. Don't need any more light than they offer now, but you know how it goes when you see beam shots of the new upgrades it makes you want it whether you need it or not.