Thread: Light

mtbr member
    Nov 2011

Light

I just want a bright light that will last me for years.All this tech talk is giving me a headach

Wich one would you guys spend your hard earned money on with out a question?
    i only want to do this once and buy the right one the first time.Thanks.

ww.glowormlites.co.nz
    Hello,

Please write your budget and I am sure some folks around here will help you choose the most durable light for your budget.

Greets
    Vag

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloworm Manufacture View Post
    Hello,

Please write your budget and I am sure some folks around here will help you choose the most durable light for your budget.

Greets
    Vag
    300.00 or 350.00

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    Baja Designs Strykr II. $300, 950 lumens, solid construction, great warranty. If you have an old light to turn in, you can reduce that cost by 1/3 with the Trade-in program.

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    for durability it looks like you can't go wrong with Baja Designs, Jet Lites maybe you can squeeze in Exposure into that budget.

mind you i comment on these solely based on long term reviews i keep reading from these brands, i have never used these as your budget is too rich for my blood to try these out.

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    I like the Tralled,Amoed and Designshine lights been talking with the guy from Designshine and may pull the trigger on one of his,but i just want to make sure i get what i want...and i prefer made in the USA.

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    Another vote for Baja

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    If you want to save a little coin, the Dinotte XML-3 for $260 is a nice buy as well. I've just upgraded to that light from a Dinotte 200L that has gotten daily use during this time of year (standard time) for 3 years with absolutely no issues.

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    If you could afford the BajaDesigns (Double Strykr), that would be a light you would be verry impressed with. Solid, and bright as the sun.The Strykr 2 is also a solid choice and in your budget. But my 1st choice in your budget has to be the Dinotte Xm-L 3. At $259 and really bright with the quality to back it up, you just can't beat it.

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    Another vote for Baja Design's, I have no problem spending my money with them as i am confident in there quality,warranty and customer service. I would email shannon ( Shannon@BajaDesigns.com ) and see what specials he has going on right now as you might be able to get the Dual close to your price range and if not go for the strykr II