mtbr member

Last nights ride. 20 DHrs on a mission... BD Stryker lights

Shannon was good enough at Baja Designs to support a DH night ride of 20 riders, although only 10 Strykers were on loan the other guys brought there own... I wont get into the niterider issues failing on the trail or lack of light on other units what I will do is focus on the fact it was a blast and thanks Shannon we appreciate it..... There were alot of guys introduced to night riding last night and got home at 1:30 am....

Theres 2 ways to do this trail, typical day ride watch for hikers and XC at night it was FULL SPEED and charged corners drifting and just letting it all hang out... There were several crashes lol no injuries aside of a few gashes and bruises. I almost ran the guy over in front of me, got a bit anxious and thought he could hang... Washed out and I almost drove my tire into his ribs... That was close....
    A few mechanicals, my chain broke so I replaced it and another guys chain had some bad kinks and skipping going on...

Heres some pics and again thanls Shannon for the loaner Strykers and pros for the run, no question to the dominance of the strykers there, was well lit.....

My Sponsor House

"I dont make memories, I make History."
    CANFIELD - AVALANCHE SUSPENSION - SCHWALBE - TLD

mtbr member
    Bullcrew thanks for the praise dude! What a rad ride huh?? Pictures turned out perfect! We/I appreciate your support, thanks should also go out to Steve, we had to pull some last minute Tomfoolery to make it happen.

So we are talking about the Noble Canyon epic night ride now...

mtbr member
    yeah the 12th of january nobel... Should be atleast 20 DHrs I know this herd will be in and Im sure the rest of the pirates will fall in line...
    My Sponsor House

mtbr member
    Perfect, we'll hammer out the details as it gets closer. Noble at night is rad.

mtbr member
    Ill talk to Steve and see if we can move the ride around to accomodate your scheduel... Its going to be a big group again and a total blast......
    It will be fast and aggresive and any drops/jumps and or rock gardens will be included in the run.
    My Sponsor House

mtbr member
    Cool! The only weekend I have that is remotely open in Feb. is the 4-6th but the Superbowl is the 6th - I think...

Off topic - you have any decent flat pedals you wanna sell?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by BajaDesignsShannon
    Cool! The only weekend I have that is remotely open in Feb. is the 4-6th but the Superbowl is the 6th - I think...

Off topic - you have any decent flat pedals you wanna sell?

I should have some come friday/sat. Ill have my other set of the jedi and then the ones on it get handed down to the session 77 and the 77s are coming off....
    My Sponsor House

mtbr member
    Nice! Let me know when you have time to meet up.