mtbr member

Kaidomain shipping limbo

10/1 - I placed an order on KD for a Fandyfire F88 light set (which includes a 4x 18650 battery pack.)

10/8 - I checked the order status, online, it says "back ordered;" I emailed KD asking when expected ship date is.

10/8 KD emails "your order status is order pending now, we will ship your order ASAP"

10/10 KD emails "your order was shipped with tracking number RBxxxxx"

10/28 KD emails "Your order was checked by the HK Customs and returned to us, but please don't worry, we have resend it to you with the new tracking number RCxxxxxxx"

A week or so later I tried to track it on HK Post and it said the package was being processed for shipment.

Now the HK Post website says "The item (RCxxxxx) left Hong Kong for its destination on 16-Nov-2013 -- but when I followed the link to track it from USPS, the USPS tracking website says "Origin post is preparing shipment," which means "We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece."

So HK post says the package "left Hong Kong," and USPS says HK post is "preparing shipment." (Meanwhile, over 2 months have gone by and still no f#$%*^g package! )

Anyone else have a package in limbo like this?

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    Yes. Almost identical story to me and very similar timing. I'm getting ready to open a CC dispute.

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    I guess they have a different procedure now.

I ordered a mj880 clone (complete with battery) in 11/26/2013, and a couple of days latter I recieved an e-mail from KD where they proposed to send de light head by HK air mail and the batery by surface mail. I agreed and now HK post says the item "will leave Hong Kong for its destination on 7-Dec-2013".

Not hoping to get the battery anytime soon though

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Same thing here. I really only wanted the light head only but it was not an option. They sent me the same email about shipping them separately or they would refund me for the battery. So I took the refund option ($9 refunded in 1 day) and the light head is in the mail.

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    RC......HK is tracking number for a ground/sea post. So your battery is coming also as mine two ordered on October 18th on an anciet Chinese junk Just be patient Hope we will get them before X-mas and Santa come ;-)

mtbr member
    Light showed up today! So apparently the second time they shipped it ground, and it took about nine weeks.

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    Same here. Just opened it!

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    Mine are still on a boat. Tracking says they left HK for its destination on November 13 and 20

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    Wohoo, the 1st battery pack for the mj 880 clone is here, the boat is in its harbor