mtbr member
    Jul 2007

Jetlite A51 owners: battery mounting

OK, I've run this light on the helmet since I got it. Sorry to say that with all of the night riding restrictions here I haven't used it much. I recently decided to put this on my bars though and I just bought the bar mount from Jet. Then I thought to myself, how the hell am I going to mount the battery now??? My initial purchase only included the helmet mount kit and it didn't have a battery strap to mount it to the frame. This was back in Dec 2010 when these were new(er).

When you guys ordered your light did the battery come with the frame mounting strap or is that only supplied when you add the bar mount kit?

Thanks,

Mike

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    FYI, talked to the guys over at Jet today. They ship the proper battery mount/strap with the bar mount. It's nice to be able to talk to a real person in this industry which is more than I can say about multiple bike industy co's these days.

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    Where do you live that there are night riding restrictions ?

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    I live outside of Atlanta. I have 3 systems with 50 miles of trails within 20 minutes of my house and NONE of them are open to night riding.