Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

ITUO WIZ XP3 Triple XM- L2 U3 bike light

17K views 121 replies 12 participants last post by  TrevorJackson 
#1 · (Edited)
ITUO WIZ XP3 Triple XM- L2 U3 bike light prototype sample

BE AWARE, THIS IS A PROTOTYPE TEST SAMPLE, UNDER DEVELOPMENTS
ITUO WIZ XP3 Triple XM- L2 U3 bike light

Hi, I had to share this with you as soon as I got it. As you would see from the photos, this is not a finished product send for evaluation as first thought unless someone has robbed some of the bits from it! :???: This to me looks like a prototype under development. I take it, they just wanted to test the water first and get someone's opinion on their product? I will ask more questions to the manufacturer, but as you know, for the Chinese, this is party time. Year of the Monkey I believe So will have to wait until they come back to work. The XP3 came with a helmet mount and a remote switch. The switch itself looks like a job in progress as the lead appear to be the type often found on speakers, but the helmet mount does look like a finished article minus the straps.
Here some photos taken with my mobile phone, so quality is not great, but I am sure they will do for the moment.
Here are some pictures

Electronic device Cable Technology Electronics Wire

Electronic device Technology Cable Light Wire

Technology Cable Wire Electrical supply Electronics

See less See more
#120 ·
I don't make any secret of the fact - I run the website BrightBikeLights.com. I have been working with ITUO, as have many others, in providing feedback on their light designs. My honest opinion is that they have excellent products and it is refreshing to see such well produced lights. I don't think making forum users aware of where they are available is bad, is it ?. BrightBikeLights are the UK online supplier for the ITUO range.

#121 · (Edited)
I understand wanting to let ppl know, good info.

I'm with scar though, bike light expert????? A lot of us here have a lot of time involved in testing and such. Some like me, mole, Garry and so on have equipment, others like Cat and mole having been testing for more years than I can try to sort out. Scar builds awesome lights DIY style. And none of us use that signature.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.