mtbr member
    Mar 2014

Inton NB 04 (Battery Help)

Hi
    My Inton NB 04 battery has died & I am not sure where I can get a replacement. I have tried where I purchased from but they are not returning emails so I guess they have closed

I have attached a pic all I know is there is 6 batteries inside the blue pack & I think it is 7.2volts

any help would be great Inton NB 04 (Battery Help)-inton-nb-04.jpg

mtbr member
    I just looked at some Inton ads and yes it is likely 7.2 volts ( 8.4 peak ) I am wondering why you think you need a new battery. How long have you had it? The reason i ask is if you haven't had it for too long it might be a problem with the charger and not the battery.

Anyway, if it's not the charger you can buy a good replacement 6 cell battery almost anywhere. The only other issue you might have to deal with is "connector type". I say that because Inton has at times used connector plugs that are not so common. Not a big problem though. You can always take the connector plug off the old battery and use that ( as long as you have some basic soldering / electrical skills.

mtbr member
    Mar 2014
    Hi Cat man do
    Had the battery about 12 months so i will try a mates charger and see if that works.
    thanks for the suggestion

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by billymax View Post
    Hi
    My Inton NB 04 battery has died & I am not sure where I can get a replacement. I have tried where I purchased from but they are not returning emails so I guess they have closed

I have attached a pic all I know is there is 6 batteries inside the blue pack & I think it is 7.2volts

any help would be great
    Hi Billy, which website/domain did you get this Inton set from? Standard battery for NB-04 is 2 x 32650 cells but since you have 6x18650 and camlock fitted, it's beginning to look very much like one of ours from before. If the picture included the charger and pouch, I would know for sure.

If it's from us, our e-mails are working fine including the ones from the previous domain. Please let me know. Either way, to find the fault all you have to do is get another 8.4V (7.2V nominal) set, cross-check the light head with battery and battery with charger and vice versa.
    Leonard - All things Xeccon + Beyond
    mtbRevolution.com

mtbr member
    Mar 2014
    Leonard I reckon it was from you are you in Melbourne, if yes can you send me an email my home email is thpaterson@adam.com.au
    cheers Todd

mtbr member
    Oh heck. Leonard I would of referred you but I thought you no longer were carrying the Inton stuff. My bad, sorry about that.

B-Max, when you're expecting an e-mail response from a company about a product concern always be sure to check your spam folder just in case it gets rerouted there by accident. It happens.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat-man-do View Post
    Oh heck. Leonard I would of referred you but I thought you no longer were carrying the Inton stuff. My bad, sorry about that.

B-Max, when you're expecting an e-mail response from a company about a product concern always be sure to check your spam folder just in case it gets rerouted there by accident. It happens.
    No Cat, you were right the first time. We do not carry Inton, Tobest, Bikeray or MS anymore, only Xeccon. However we have two boxes of non-Xeccon light heads and bits we keep for warranty replacements. Sometimes we throw them out in the specials section. Most of them are out of warranty from the manufacturers but we provide our own warranty. Most manufacturers honor warranty from date of manufacture, not date of purchase. Western consumer law will have something to say about that. Our warranties are definitely from date of purchase.

While we are on the subject of warranty, Xeccon the manufacturer officially gives 2 year warranty for all light heads and lifetime service beyond that. This has been the case for almost a year now. mtbRevolution provides one warranty but will service anyone for as long as they have the products we sold them. We can provide 2 years but with the understanding it excludes all shipping cost post first year.

Once again correct about checking JunkMail folders. Billymax/Todd's e-mail was there with other spam LED intros etc. Thanks.
    Leonard - All things Xeccon + Beyond
    mtbRevolution.com