Squalor
    Jan 2004

Huge Props to Exposure USA - IBEX Sports

So I put the Exposure Flash and Flare Rechargeable Commuter Set on my Christmas list for this year. I didn't really expect anyone to get it. I had forgotten about it actually.

Well, as it turns out, my father-in-law (not a bike guy at all) ordered them for me and received notice after he ordered that the lights were out of stock. This was disappointing to him as it was not indicated on the Ibex site that they were backordered.

He called them and Steve over there verified they were out of stock but got to digging around and was able to piece a kit together for my father-in-law.

Even more, Steve sent it expedited shipping so the lights would get to my father-in-law in time to accommodate our early (today!) Christmas get together.

That, my friends, is AMAZING customer service. Especially considering lots of retailers this time of year are sick of dealing with people and just ready to get to the New Year.

Just thought I would I post this up for anyone on the fence about ordering new lights. I am in the market for a new helmet light too and I now know I will be buying an Exposure product.

Merry Christmas!

LP

PS - absolutely no affiliation with Exposure. We paid full retail.
    Review of the lights to come.

mtbr member
    That is cool. Now you won't get run over, so you got that going for you now too
    "It looks flexy"