Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22

    Helmet light mounting

    I have a new light that came with some Velcro and the light bracket. I wanted to see some pics of your's and get a few ideason what your doing to mount your lights. Not sure that I want to perminantly mount the bracket but would consider it. Show me some pics people.

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,621
    Better you tell us what light you got so we can help. Pics would be nice.

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22
    The light I have is the Gloworm X2. My guess is that there's not alot of pics for this. I was trying to get pics from acroos the board just to get ideas. Thanks

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,105
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Ridin View Post
    I have a new light that came with some Velcro and the light bracket. I wanted to see some pics of your's and get a few ideason what your doing to mount your lights. Not sure that I want to perminantly mount the bracket but would consider it. Show me some pics people.
    Go to Google Images and type in something like "Helmet mounted bike light". You'll get plenty of pics to give you ideas.

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    553
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Ridin View Post
    The light I have is the Gloworm X2. My guess is that there's not alot of pics for this. I was trying to get pics from acroos the board just to get ideas. Thanks
    You may want to ask on the Gloworm X2 thread.
    TEX

  6. #6
    ww.glowormlites.co.nz
    Reputation: Gloworm Manufacture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    306
    Quote Originally Posted by texas View Post
    You may want to ask on the Gloworm X2 thread.
    ...or we can come to you





    Hope that gives some insight as to how we designed the light to be mounted

    Bruce and Vag
    Gloworm

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22
    Thanks Bruce and Vag, I have enjoyed the light so far. I can't wait for the X1 on the 19th.

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,341
    Funny, my x2 kit didn't come with that Velcro.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •