mtbr member
    Mar 2009

... and if we just ... Have you joined FENIX global product trial ?

I've heard that Fenix is holding a global product trial run campaign. TA30 will be the first model for this campaign. It is the good chance to get this amazing model for free.
    TA30 features the revolutionary four-stage revolving dimmer system and impact resistant structure. Three CR123 lithium batteries provide 225 Lumens max output and 115 hours of continuous burn time. It is the best companion for hunting, exploring and searching.

Iíve already registered:
    http://www.fenixlight.com.cn/voteen/...?Survey_id=162
    Registration Deadline : From now on to April, 5th,2009.

Hope I am lucky enough to be the trier for TA30!

Guys also can know more information about the TA30 trial run campaign by click:
    http://www.fenixlight.com/viewcnews.asp?id=15

"Mr. Britannica"
    viral ad campaign? the head on that thing looks deadly...

Fortes Fortuna Iuvat
    Love the assault crown, it would look mean mounted on my 7.62 AR15!
    Maverick Durance Ano-DUC32/C KING/XTR
    Mav ML8 Ano-DUC32/X0
    Mav ML8-DUC32/I9/XTR
    09 Spec. Demo-Totem-Ti DHX
    Norco Team DH

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by love flashlight
    I've heard that Fenix is holding a global product trial run campaign. TA30 will be the first model for this campaign. It is the good chance to get this amazing model for free.
    TA30 features the revolutionary four-stage revolving dimmer system and impact resistant structure. Three CR123 lithium batteries provide 225 Lumens max output and 115 hours of continuous burn time. It is the best companion for hunting, exploring and searching. ]
    ( concerning the high-lighted )....This is the same statement given on the website that you had linked to. It is very highly deceptive. It makes it sound as if the Cree XR-E Q-5 is going to output 225lm at maximum output for 115 hrs. with just three lithium CR123A batteries. This of course is not possible....not with three lithium CR123A's. If you scroll down on the web-link you come to a more detailed disclaimer of the run times....Namely, 115 hrs @ 9lms....3.5hrs @ 225lm....Whippy-do-da-ding...just another high priced torch.