• 04-25-2014
    antipop
    Thanks Pabcor!
  • 05-24-2014
    MRMOLE
    I had a problem with my X2V3.1 lighthead that required a warranty replacement (taken care of right away by action-led-lights - Thanks Jim). The first I noticed when I unpacked the light was that they've extended the length of the wire connecting the remote by approx. 2 in. I know this was a big deal to a lot of people so I thought I should share this information about Gloworms product update.
    Mole
  • 06-15-2014
    PeterG
  • 06-15-2014
    pabcor
    1 Attachment(s)
    Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterG View Post

good idea but today arrives me that, new X2 remote control suport :thumbsup:

Attachment 901476
  • 06-17-2014
    rearviewmirror
    Where do you get your Gloworm lights from in the US?
  • 06-17-2014
    pabcor
    Usually I buy to Action Led Lights, but this light precisely i bought to the manufacturer Gloworm directly to sell on my website Luces potentes para tu bici | Accesorios para tus luces y Frontales ligeros y de calidad.
  • 09-11-2014
    Skyraider59
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Action LED Lights View Post
    One difference between the X2 and Duo is the way they handle overheating. If you put both lights on high in still air and let them heat up, when the Duo reaches a dangerous temperature, it cycles down to low until it has time to cool and then powers back up.
    The X2 (I tested a v3) powers down gradually until the temperature stops rising. It is so slow that you have a hard time noticing that it's changing but it starts right away. It will then reach an equilibrium temperature and vary slightly up and down from there. If you then start moving or put a fan on the light it starts brightening until it reaches a new equilibrium.
    Here a plot of brightness over about 8 1/2 minutes in still air @ 64 degreesF

Attachment 853572

Hi Guys
    Has any one run any tests regarding the output versus run time on the X2?
    It is an expensive light and I wonder what you get for your money. What sort of discharge line it has? Is it a constant 1500lumens and for how long?
    I like the way it handles heat, pretty impressive!
  • 09-11-2014
    Action LED Lights
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyraider59 View Post
    Hi Guys
    Has any one run any tests regarding the output versus run time on the X2?
    It is an expensive light and I wonder what you get for your money. What sort of discharge line it has? Is it a constant 1500lumens and for how long?
    I like the way it handles heat, pretty impressive!

Yes, it is a constant 1500 lumens for the full 2.5 hours runtime (new battery)
    It will flash a few times when your down to a few minutes remaining so you know it's time to stop and change battery or switch to low.

Reporting from the Interbike show