Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    mtbr member
    [QUOTE=Smoke&Lasers;11521833]Thanks Action LED Lights & patski

Were I seem to move light front of stem hits back top or bottom of light, or the cables are in the way.

Because of the bend of your bar it looks to me that the only appropriate place to mount the light is on the stem cap. Remove the cap and bars and slide 2 retention bands over the stem. Re-install the bar/stem cap, place the gloworm mount in the middle of the stem cap, pull one retention band over the top mounting hook and the other over the bottom. I tried this on a similar stem to yours and it seemed to work pretty good. You'll need an extra retention band and this will offset the light to the right slightly but should point the light straight forward and will provide you with a little extra reach for the remote wire (this might work for other who's remote wire is just a bit too short). Here's some bad pictures but I think they're good enough so you can see what I'm talking about.

MoleGloworm X2 v3 ( XM-L2) Who's In?-pict0127.jpgGloworm X2 v3 ( XM-L2) Who's In?-pict0128.jpg

mtbr member
    Feb 2014

Re: Gloworm X2 v3 ( XM-L2) Who's In?

Mr Mole I'll give that ago, till new mount turns up.

I have just bought a QR mount.

Last edited by Smoke&Lasers; 10-18-2014 at 01:13 PM.

Slovakia (Europe)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke&Lasers View Post
    ... I did read from Manual and on here I read double click was to get into Road Commuter mode not programming mode!...
    Not entirely true, if the lamp is off, double click gets it into Commuter mode, but if the light is already on, double click turns it into programming mode. Quite a big difference...

mtbr member
    Feb 2014

Most helpful
    We're did read that, or did find by practice?

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    want a better UI? ... have booth tooth connectivity

mtbr member
    Gents,

Manual here, programming starts on page 4, http://goo.gl/HRbKrF

Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    Not entirely true, if the lamp is off, double click gets it into Commuter mode, but if the light is already on, double click turns it into programming mode. Quite a big difference...

Slovakia (Europe)
    Most helpful
    We're did read that, or did find by practice?
    In the manual (Operation Chart) and verified by practice (playing with the lamp for 5 minutes)

mtbr member
    MrMole,

Very smart, that's thinking outside the box!

Quote Originally Posted by MRMOLE View Post
    Because of the bend of your bar it looks to me that the only appropriate place to mount the light is on the stem cap. Remove the cap and bars and slide 2 retention bands over the stem.

MoleClick image for larger version. 

Name:	PICT0127.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	70.6 KB 
ID:	932169

Action LED Lights
    Smoke&Laser, One of your pictures above shows the battery held on only by the loop on the battery case. That's not the intended way and probably doomed to failure. The strap should go all the way around the battery. The loop is to stop it from sliding out from under the strap. There also is a piece of sticky back foam tape in your set to put on the battery to protect it and your bike.

Gloworm X2 v3 ( XM-L2) Who's In?-battery-strap.jpg
    Last edited by Action LED Lights; 10-19-2014 at 06:21 PM.
    Jim Harger
    Action LED Lights
    www.action-led-lights.com

ww.glowormlites.co.nz
    Hey Smoke&Lasers

Sorry if I missed your communication. I have sent you a PM.

@All

Although we try to design a product that fits most bikes/application it is impossible to get a mounting system that will do all.

We are always trying to come up with ideas to better our products and all feedback we get is taken on board and considered when improvements are made.

We are currently going through a period of consolidation and working on small improvements so you can be assured there will be no significant changes to the current models that will affect overall performance.

There was a comment regarding UI or User Interface. This is always going to be a trade off between simplicity and functionality. With one button, the more functional the product becomes the more complicated the UI will be. We are running through ideas/options, but be assured nothing will be changed within the next 9-12 months.

Cheers

Bruce and Vag
    Gloworm
    Gloworm Website

'...it's more fun with the lites on!'

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by patski View Post
    MrMole,

Very smart, that's thinking outside the box!
    Thanks! - It's always nice to be able to contribute.

Mole

Slovakia (Europe)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloworm Manufacture View Post
    .... We are running through ideas/options, but be assured nothing will be changed within the next 9-12 months.

Cheers

Bruce and Vag
    Gloworm
    That's perfect, otherwise I would regret I don't have the latest version .

mtbr member
    Feb 2014
    Maybe with the UI what mode in, lights on battery could flash twice.
    Two lights lit = Commuter
    Three light lit = Trail

-------
    Hi Gloworm Manufacture Bruce & Co

I sent another email today. I did send one by clicking on your profile mtbr.com and different one direct.

I made this yesterday for my switch as not worth A.L.L time to send mount to UK. I also ordered a QR mount.

Thanks all
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gloworm X2 v3 ( XM-L2) Who's In?-g10.jpg  

Gloworm X2 v3 ( XM-L2) Who's In?-g11.jpg  

Gloworm X2 v3 ( XM-L2) Who's In?-g12.jpg  

Last edited by Smoke&Lasers; 10-20-2014 at 11:05 AM.

mtbr member
    I think it is the best solution.
    Looking for power lights?, see here

mtbr member
    I made this yesterday for my switch as not worth A.L.L time to send mount to UK. I also ordered a QR mount. Thanks all
    Very cool, post photo of it on your bars.... nice to have lot's of ChinoisCrap® in the bottom drawer, eh?

Gloworm X2 v3 ( XM-L2) Who's In?-g10.jpg

mtbr member
    Feb 2014

A photo in daylight may be better

I'v picked the glue off as I glued the rubber band in no need for that. Mount can go more the right once I the shifter off and tuck rubber band under.

Once QR mount delivered see were best to place switch.

Slovakia (Europe)
    Maybe with the UI what mode in, lights on battery could flash twice.
    Two lights lit = Commuter
    Three light lit = Trail
    Two flashes mean entering the programming mode. You can check the mode so after switching on you press the button 3 times with some delay between and check, in how many steps the light output changes.

I made this yesterday for my switch as not worth A.L.L time to send mount to UK. I also ordered a QR mount.
    Have you noticed
    DIY switch handlebar mount posted earlier?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gloworm X2 v3 ( XM-L2) Who's In?-remote-control-handlebar-mount_06.jpg  

Gloworm X2 v3 ( XM-L2) Who's In?-remote-control-handlebar-mount_04.jpg  

Gloworm X2 v3 ( XM-L2) Who's In?-remote-control-handlebar-mount_02.jpg  

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Is the low battery flash warning a cycle of 5-7 high/low "flutters" with a few second pause between cycles?

I'm running an X2 V3.1 and had the 'flutter' kick in after about an hour of running the light on high. I'm using good batteries - Gemini and Magichine 5600mah ones. I also added one of the magicshine 818 tail lights running off the same battery, so I imagine that extra draw is causing the voltage to drop low enough to kick off the low battery warning early.

Assuming that's the case, would moving to a 6 cell battery pack resolve the problem, or do I need a different kind of 4 cell pack?

Action LED Lights
    Quote Originally Posted by TechniKal View Post
    Is the low battery flash warning a cycle of 5-7 high/low "flutters" with a few second pause between cycles?

I'm running an X2 V3.1 and had the 'flutter' kick in after about an hour of running the light on high. I'm using good batteries - Gemini and Magichine 5600mah ones. I also added one of the magicshine 818 tail lights running off the same battery, so I imagine that extra draw is causing the voltage to drop low enough to kick off the low battery warning early.

Assuming that's the case, would moving to a 6 cell battery pack resolve the problem, or do I need a different kind of 4 cell pack?
    The flutter your discribing is the low voltage warning. It reacts to voltage at the light which could be different than at the battery if your running through an extension cable or the connections are bad. But assuming that's not the problem then I need to ask how long the light runs after warning you? If it's 30 minutes or more then I'd say the battery has capacity but can't keep up with the load. The tail light would add to the problem even in flash mode. A 6 cell pack or higher capacity pack would help.
    Jim Harger
    Action LED Lights
    www.action-led-lights.com

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    On the ride tonight, it the light lasted at least another 20 mins on high after I first noticed the flash. The light never died - I just happened to finish the trail at that point and switched back to low for the road commute home. I am running an extension cable as the light is on the helmet, and using the y-connector for the taillight - so lots of connections along the way.

I'll experiment without the tail light and see how that impacts the run time. The magicshine is nice, but I've had complaints from riding buddies about it being too bright. I can save it for the rare longer road commute and go back to a self contained flasher for normal rides...
    Last edited by TechniKal; 11-04-2014 at 07:14 AM.

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Definitely seem to be related to the extra draw from the MJ-818 taillight. Running without the taillight, I got ~2:40 on high with no flashing out of the same battery pack that was flashing ~0:45 before.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Who is using dual X2's (1 on the bars and 1 on the helmet), and how does it work for you?

I'm considering these setups:
    1) dual X2 lights
    2) X2 on bars and X1 on helmet
    3) or going with Dinotte instead of Gloworm

Thoughts?

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    I'm using X2 on bars and X1 on helmet. I personally would not want another X2 on helmet - I feel the X1 punches further down the trail than the x2 and is a better helmet light. It provides an excellent compliment to the X2's slightly wider (even with 2 super spot optics loaded in X2) beam pattern. I'm sure 2 X2's would be great but the X1/X2 combo is really a spectacular mix.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bad andy View Post
    I'm using X2 on bars and X1 on helmet. I personally would not want another X2 on helmet - I feel the X1 punches further down the trail than the x2 and is a better helmet light. It provides an excellent compliment to the X2's slightly wider (even with 2 super spot optics loaded in X2) beam pattern. I'm sure 2 X2's would be great but the X1/X2 combo is really a spectacular mix.
    Thanks, this is useful advice. Do you not feel the X1 is underpowered when trying to look down the trail? How's the beam pattern on the X1? And you are using 2 spot optics on the X2? Because I was wondering if anyone was using 2 flood optics instead on the bars, and how that might work.

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    Underpowered? Not at all. I actually feel the X1 throws light further down the trail. The light is more concentrated, and appears "brighter" against any given object in my field of view. The trade-off being the X1's beam pattern is simply not as wide as the X2's, so there is not as much peripheral view/spill from the X1. That's why I feel they work together so well. X2 for flood/spill, and X1 for throw/punch.

Also, my X2 is loaded with 2 spots, to gain as much throw as possible from the unit, yet the X1 still throws light further.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wish I Were Riding View Post
    Thanks, this is useful advice. Do you not feel the X1 is underpowered when trying to look down the trail? How's the beam pattern on the X1? And you are using 2 spot optics on the X2? Because I was wondering if anyone was using 2 flood optics instead on the bars, and how that might work.
    Flood optics on this light don't work. I've had 2 light-heads (one s/s, one f/f) side by side and there was no detectable difference in beam width, the s/s light was just a little brighter and had more throw.
    Mole
    Last edited by MRMOLE; 11-14-2014 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Grammer f/u

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by MRMOLE View Post
    Flood optics on this light don't work. I've had 2 light-heads (one s/s, one f/f) side by side and there was no detectable difference in beam width, the s/s light was just a little brighter and had more throw.
    Mole
    Good to know, thanks.

mtbr member
    Jul 2013
    Currently working on a replacment lens with flood beam options for the XS. I got this one done earlier but ruined it while trying to polish out the machining marks and make it crystal clear again. Trying again as I type. If anyone knows a way to polish plastic with groves I'm all ears.

Gloworm X2 v3 ( XM-L2) Who's In?-0550c481-5a8e-41cc-b526-9eae12fbbe82_zpscjytjmt0.jpg

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by RojoRacing53 View Post
    Currently working on a replacment lens with flood beam options for the XS. I got this one done earlier but ruined it while trying to polish out the machining marks and make it crystal clear again. Trying again as I type. If anyone knows a way to polish plastic with groves I'm all ears.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0550C481-5A8E-41CC-B526-9EAE12FBBE82_zpscjytjmt0.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	68.7 KB 
ID:	939018
    Wow! Looking forward to hearing how it works. Is that going to mount externally? My XS light-head should arrive tomorrow or Monday and I ordered a couple of Actions wide-angle lenses to experiment with. I plan to cut down the lens to cover the middle optic, drill holes to match the bolt pattern on the bezel and attach externally with longer screws. I'll post pics when done.
    Mole

mtbr member
    Jul 2013
    If you guys what to follow along with the wide angle lens project then head over to the XS thread because I toss it all over there since I'm working with an XS for now. I'll consider a X2 version if this gets some good feedback.
    Gloworm XS are you getting one?

mtbr member

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0550C481-5A8E-41CC-B526-9EAE12FBBE82_zpscjytjmt0.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	68.7 KB 
ID:	939018
    Wow! Absolutely amazing. Don't know if I'd want to put one of these on one of the Gloworms but I'd love to try one of those on one of the Solarstorm X2-X3 or XT40.
    Looks like I'll have to follow that thread a bit more to see how these turn out.

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    I have just received my new X2 v3with the new style gopro detachable bracket, I must say for the high cost of the light I am a little surprised how cheap the bracket material looks! I am a little worried that this will get busted very quickly! The slot where the elastic strap feed through have very thin edges! Any feed back from any one who have been using the new mount. The small foot print of the bracket is giving me problem to secure the bracket on my Recon661 helmet, this appear to wobble as I don't want to pull to hard on the strap in fear of breaking the mount! Apart from that this look great so far, plenty of lumens, your help will be appreciated

mtbr member
    Dec 2013
    I just got mine today and sort of scratched my head at the helmet mount too.

I am thinking of using the handlebar mount on the helmet like this. Seems pretty solid

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    Gloworm X2 v3 ( XM-L2) Who's In?-img_0003.jpgI got mine secured with zip ties on the visor, not ideal, I have left my solarstorm x2 on it for a very quick beam and brightness level check up in my back garden, first quick impression on it, there is not a lot in it for the huge difference in price BUT one should not forget that for money, you get a lot more as well as quality from Gloworm!
    Still now that I have both, it will be interesting to make a direct comparison!
    The fixing is temporary as well as all the cables !

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    Looks designed for it!

mtbr member
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyraider59 View Post
    The fixing is temporary as well as all the cables !
    God I hope so, because that's a hot mess!

I am also debating the position, between

• Higher on the helmet. Pros: better weight balance and less neck strain
    • Lower in the front. Pros: less likely to get whacked by a tree.

I'm leaning toward higher, and just remember to tip my head sideways when going under obstacles.

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    I ordered mine a month or two ago, so maybe the design had changed, but mine has a very robust metal bracket for helmet mounting. There was a plastic quick release mount, but I have a dedicated night riding helmet so I never looked at it much.

On weight distribution, the light is so light I don't notice it at all mounted low on the front of the helmet. Only counter balance I have is a small led rear light.

I've been very pleased with mine so far. Great light output. Nice, compact mount. Handles the heat better than other small light options I've tried. It is expensive compared to the cheapest Chinese stuff, but still a lot cheaper than what we were paying for lights twice the size and half the output a few years back, and I do enough night riding year round to feel like it's a very cheap investment to add a ton of riding time to my life.

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    Thanks for you feedback, the one I got is their latest version 2015. The Gopro style bracket maybe ok,but the plastic to me look cheap, I may be totally wrong and time will tell! Like you, all the MTB'ing I do are evening ride and most of them in darkness as day are a little shorter here in the UK, despite the fact that I have ridden very happily with high power single led flashlights for a very long time, I got some Solarstorm X2 couple of years ago 2 out of 3 sets had problems within a few days, one set has been very reliable, but this year i decided to treat myself to high end light to see what it is all about! Will send feed back on my experience next year and maybe a review if I get the time

Slovakia (Europe)
    GoPro mounts from Jim on Giro Xen. I used curved self-adhesive QR mount, the adhesive required some trimming to fit helmet shape.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gloworm X2 v3 ( XM-L2) Who's In?-gopro-gw-mount_02.jpg  

Gloworm X2 v3 ( XM-L2) Who's In?-gopro-gw-mount_05.jpg  

Gloworm X2 v3 ( XM-L2) Who's In?-gopro-gw-mount_04.jpg  

Gloworm X2 v3 ( XM-L2) Who's In?-gopro-gw-mount_07.jpg  

Gloworm X2 v3 ( XM-L2) Who's In?-gopro-gw-mount_11.jpg  

Gloworm X2 v3 ( XM-L2) Who's In?-gopro-gw-mount_10.jpg  

Last edited by PeterG; 12-21-2014 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Added pictures from behind

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    Gloworm X2 v3 ( XM-L2) Who's In?-img_0002.jpgGloworm X2 v3 ( XM-L2) Who's In?-img_0003.jpgGloworm X2 v3 ( XM-L2) Who's In?-img_0004.jpgGloworm X2 v3 ( XM-L2) Who's In?-img_0005.jpgGloworm X2 v3 ( XM-L2) Who's In?-img_0006.jpgGloworm X2 v3 ( XM-L2) Who's In?-img_0007.jpgGloworm X2 v3 ( XM-L2) Who's In?-img_0010.jpgPhotos of my set for my first night ride with my GWX2,

still not happy with its position, I think I will have to make myself an adapter plate to the profile of my Recon helmet to get the light further back.

Slovakia (Europe)
    I also added helmet pictures from behind to my previous post.

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    Peter This is pretty neat, I am just a little concerned using self-adhesive mount, I ride mainly in the forest and there is a lot off low branches on our trails, on Friday night, I had my side mounted contour head cam wiped of its mounting by a low branch. I kind of fear that the sticky stuff is not going to be man enough.
    I am also intrigued by your battery pack, can you tell us more :-)

Slovakia (Europe)
    I had spare new Sanyo cells on hand, so I bought X1 and X2 lightheads only and I did 2-cell and 4-cell battery packs myself. 2-cell pack is for helmet mount (on the picture) with X1 lighthead, 4-cell pack is for X2 lighthead for bike use. Battery packs have JST service connector to balance each cell during charging with programmable RC battery charger that also allows to charge the battery as quickly as allowed in Sanyo cell datasheet. Service connector is also used for cell voltage monitoring during the ride, acoustic alarm is set to 20% of remaining battery capacity (the weakest cell), so the pack can be placed in the backpack or on the helmet and alarm is still hearable. The only downside is that I have to disconnect the voltage monitor/alarm from the battery if it's not in use due to the quiescent current (parasitic drain), but that's really not an issue .

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    I had spare new Sanyo cells on hand, so I bought X1 and X2 lightheads only and I did 2-cell and 4-cell battery packs myself. 2-cell pack is for helmet mount (on the picture) with X1 lighthead, 4-cell pack is for X2 lighthead for bike use. Battery packs have JST service connector to balance each cell during charging with programmable RC battery charger that also allows to charge the battery as quickly as allowed in Sanyo cell datasheet. Service connector is also used for cell voltage monitoring during the ride, acoustic alarm is set to 20% of remaining battery capacity (the weakest cell), so the pack can be placed in the backpack or on the helmet and alarm is still hearable. The only downside is that I have to disconnect the voltage monitor/alarm from the battery if it's not in use due to the quiescent current (parasitic drain), but that's really not an issue .
    This is cool, I wish I could build such a set up, audible alarm, brilliant for an helmet light!!!!
    I did look into buying just the X2 head from Action Led lights, but one posted to the UK the difference in price from a full kit here was not enough to do it, so I pulled the trigger on the kit, not disappointed as I have got a quality battery now

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Note: I have had issues with the V1 and V2 of Gloworm products.

I wish I would have waited to buy Gloworm products until they perfected their wire selection. Cronic issues with cold weather use and wire insulation cracking/fraying wires has me sending my lights/batteries back in for service for the 4th time. The lights live on my helmet and bars, and its not like I am swapping them around constantly.

Jim @ Action LED has be AWESOME helping me out, but now considers my lights to be out of warranty. So another week of no riding and $40-50 for the repair and shipping.

Sometimes is SUCKS to be an early adopter.
    Last edited by jonshonda; 02-05-2015 at 10:23 AM.

mtbr member
    I developed a wire problem with my battery too. Jim fixed it free off charge. I thought that maybe I caused it even though I know not to pull on the wires. This is a pity to hear, especially for those who take the necessary care to treat there equipment properly.

mtbr member
    Jul 2013
    You make it sound like gloworm "HAS" at this point perfected their wiring. If you've sent your units in for repair Jim should be hooking you up with the latest wires so your no worse off then those of us buying now. Gloworms wire setup is far from perfect when compared to other high end lights but they are on the right track. Here are a few improvements is like to see.

1. longer Cable, yes longer and I'll keep repeating myself until they are long enough to reach my thumb without stressing the Y junction.

2. Get rid of the Y junction and go to two seperate cables out of the unit, ether from the same port or two ports like the battery on the rear and button on the side. The short cables and Y create a weak point that is bound to fail eventually.

3. Higher quality cables maybe a little thicker and more flexable housing. I made my own cables with 100+ stand 22ga wires and high quality shrink wrap. The end result was nearly identical what what you see on Lupine lights. Unfortunately when I tried wilding the new wire to the board I burnt something on the board out and paper weighted my light. I think next time I'll try and get a pro to solder on my cable so I don't **** it up.

I did a 12hr race this past weekend which included about 2.5hrs of darkness. I let three riders borrow and share my extra X2's for thier helmets and that super flood magicshine for the bars. Now they are all hooked and I have a group order going in next week for 3 sets of X2's and XS's. I think if gloworm started offering demos like night rider and others their product would catch on much faster. The biggest thing everyone liked was remote button mounted to the side of the helmet so they did have to reach way up top and chance moving the angle of the light. Now gloworm needs to step up their game and match their cable quality to the the rest of thier unit.

mtbr member
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyraider59 View Post
    Peter This is pretty neat, I am just a little concerned using self-adhesive mount, I ride mainly in the forest and there is a lot off low branches on our trails, on Friday night, I had my side mounted contour head cam wiped of its mounting by a low branch. I kind of fear that the sticky stuff is not going to be man enough.
    I am also intrigued by your battery pack, can you tell us more :-)
    If you use real Gopro bases they come with a high end two side tape that if applied correctly and given 24hr to set will hold your light longer then the cheap plastic side mount. If you hit the light on anything the mount arm would break long before your ripped off the tape. You can even buy the same 3m tape in a 1" wide roll online and reuse your base plates again and again. There was even a modern marvels TV episode on how crazy strong that tape is and how they use it in extreme conditions to hold editor building panels on when they don't want screws showing.

mtbr member
    ...The biggest thing everyone liked was remote button mounted to the side of the helmet so they did have to reach way up top and chance moving the angle of the light...
    That is one of the main advantages that separates Gloworm from the rest. This alone is enough reason for me not to really bother with other lights. Once you try it, you are hooked by the simplicity and comfort. It's a winner.

I think Gloworm might be promoting at races in NZ. Hopefully they can get the necessary resources or infrastructure in place (not much needed to get this off the ground I think) to promote it here in the US. They can become pretty big and successful if they do. They need more presence at races.

mtbr member
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbean View Post
    That is one of the main advantages that separates Gloworm from the rest. This alone is enough reason for me not to really bother with other lights. Once you try it, you are hooked by the simplicity and comfort. It's a winner.

I think Gloworm might be promoting at races in NZ. Hopefully they can get the necessary resources or infrastructure in place (not much needed to get this off the ground I think) to promote it here in the US. They can become pretty big and successful if they do. They need more presence at races.

I thought about approaching them about setting up a demo tent at the several 12hr and 24hr races I do a year. Then after more thought I realized as a solo racer myself I just would have the time to man the station. The best I could do is provide some setup support and advice to the riders as well as promote the product on the top step of the podium. I also take part in a ton of weekly night rides so if they gave me a couple extra lightsets a to loan out to new riders and others with inferior lights they'd probably turn around and buy their own gloworms after getting hooked. That's basically what happened this weekend. The people I ride with know my reputation for going fast at night and know I only run products I believe are the best, so after a single demo they all want what I have.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast