Diagnosed with MTB.

Gemini XERA Prototype Optics

Dear MTBR Users,

We have about twenty samples of a prototype optic for the XERA LED Light System. This optic has a 14 spot beam, with very minimal spill and throws incredibly far.

We're asking any XERA owners out there who would like to test out this new prototype optic.
    If there is enough interest, we will continue to develop this optic for XERA.

The prototype will be free of charge, however we may ask you to pay to ship (with our DHL service). You'll be able to have a limited edition prototype in your hands in 3 days, test it, and give us all your opinions.

Best regards,

Gemini Lights

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    Pm sent. Thanks for the offer.

mtbr member
    I've been contemplating buying an Xera for the up-coming season for helmet duties. If this new optic can give a tighter beam pattern, even more reason for me to buy one. I'll be waiting/watching to see how the reports on the new optics pan out. Kudos to Gemini for letting the MTBReview customers help/give feedback in the selection process. This is one of the reasons I love to hang out on this forum.

Diagnosed with MTB.
    Hey folks. I didn't want to double post so head over to http://forums.mtbr.com/9082173-post706.html to see the latest beam shots of the new prototype optics.

Animated GIF available here.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Lights View Post
    Hey folks. I didn't want to double post so head over to http://forums.mtbr.com/9082173-post706.html to see the latest beam shots of the new prototype optics.

Animated GIF available here.
    Impressive....Can't wait to hear the user feedback. Hopefully by then you will have more of the new optic in stock.

Diagnosed with MTB.
    I apologize, we only have 8 prototype optics in our inventory.

As such, we can only give out 4 free prototype optics. They will be sent to colleen c, gmcttr, shark and Lintott (pending)