Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Action LED Lights
    Quote Originally Posted by varider View Post
    Looking forward to it. Are you designing yourself, or is it a collaboration with one of the major companies?
    TBD, my design but some aspects may be in partnership with others. In my former life I was a design engineer specializing in new product development so I have the contacts to bring it together.
    Jim Harger
    Action LED Lights
    www.action-led-lights.com

mtbr member
    Jul 2013
    Ok just got a message from Fasttech

Sorry for the wait.

Your order is delayed due to 1443727, it is out of stock at present. it will be back in back in 2-3 busiess days. We will ship it once we get 1443727 on hand.

So don't give up yet

mtbr member
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by znomit View Post
    Mine arrived on friday…. A month from order.

Initial shock because the box showed the generic single XML I have a few of already.
    I got mine after 3, almost 4 weeks wait and also got shocked when I saw that it was the wrong box :-)

Only problem we had was that the blue light that we ordered was sold out, so they just sent our 2 red ones without asking and was going to send the last one when it was back in stock. A bit irretating cause if we knew we had just asked for a red one more. Now we didnt want to pay Customs fee twice so we cancelled the blue light. In the end we didnt pay customs at all, wich made it a very good deal.

Was testing them last night, worked very well. Once i thought that it was a bit too dark around me, but later found out that the light was on to the weakest switch.

Very happy with the light!!!

mtbr member
    Went out for a ride tonight. Beam is actually pretty smooth on the road, doesn't dump a ton of light right in front of your wheel, no real hotspot anywhere. On the hilly singletrack it worked very very well, except now I need a brighter helmet light.

I still think for road use I'd like to gut one and put XPGs in and a taskled lflex driver.

mtbr member
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbubbles View Post
    Just got mine, shipped on the 15th of Sept.

First thing I did was removed the mount and installed a quick release one.

Rubber mounts are ok if they came with a tab but this one did not.

Attachment 836371

Attachment 836372

Very very small and lightweight.

I'd buy another head only for a headlamp if they sold head only.
    Nice mount.

Can I ask for a link to the mounts please?

I have ordered two of these lights.

mtbr member
    Nov 2013
    Ordered one of these last night, does any body know if this (PANNOVO B-C04 Water Resistant 4 x 18650 Battery Pack Case for Bike Lamp - Black - Free Shipping - DealExtreme) battery pack will fit?

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Any updates on those that have tried some spot optics?

mtbr member
    Tested the thermal cutoff today.
    Cuts in around 70C (IR thermometer).
    No hysteresis so theres a bit of flicker before it come fully on… guess thats a good visual warning. Cuts all modes back by half.

mtbr member
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by mark__gti View Post
    Ordered one of these last night, does any body know if this (PANNOVO B-C04 Water Resistant 4 x 18650 Battery Pack Case for Bike Lamp - Black - Free Shipping - DealExtreme) battery pack will fit?
    I hope so.

I just ordered one too. (Need another, but wanting to test fit first)

Anyone know where to get a cheap holder/bag for this from?

Kir
    mtbr member
    May 2013
    It will fit, I just checked that.
    Holder/bag for what? Pannovo battery case will come with pouch.

mtbr member
    Nov 2013
    holder too

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Pannovo connector seems to be threaded on the outside, while Yinding connector is not.

Dr Gadget is IN
    Quote Originally Posted by wadester View Post
    Hmm. I ordered 2 from FastTech the 8th - blue light shows "Scheduled Ship Date: 11/11/2013", red light shows "Ready to ship".
    Quote Originally Posted by BeDrinkable View Post
    When I ordered mine, it showed a scheduled ship date for 2-3 days. When that date came, it changed to "restocking" and remained there until I cancelled it.
    Yeah, the blue light reverted to "restocking" - so I cancelled it but then the red light shipped the next day. This was a surprise, and I had reordered both red and blue via DX - but those are "Processing". HA! OTOH, I've got optics/reflectors for a wide range of angles - 10, 45, 60 degrees from ebay (now in hand) and 30 degrees coming from Fasttech. Stock is supposed to be 15 degrees, so I will be able to experiment with that one light.

The last time I had a "perfect" head/bar light combo, I was running NiteRider incandescents. 15 watt spot on the head, and a 15 watt flood on the bar - overvolted to 20 watts. The flood beam was so dispersed that it appeared dimmer than the spot running both at 15w, but overvolting it brightened it up and then it color matched the spot (and drowned out the spill from the spot so I could see surface contrast well). But then I made the mistake of buying a Cateye Tripleshot - which was so much whiter/brighter (and midrange spot/flood) that it made even an overvolted spot beam look dim.

I'm concerned that even if I do get a very tight spot and a very wide flood on these DuoClones that I'll have to turn the spot down to match the lower brightness of the flood. At least they have seem to have the brightness to tolerate that. So is it lumens/ft^2? Or lumens/ angle^2?

Googling, I find
    "In physics, intensity is the power transferred per unit area. In the SI system, it has units watts per metre squared (W/m2)."
    and
    "In photometry and radiometry intensity has a different meaning: it is the luminous or radiant power per unit solid angle. This can cause confusion in optics, where intensity can mean any of radiant intensity, luminous intensity or irradiance, depending on the background of the person using the term. Radiance is also sometimes called intensity, especially by astronomers and astrophysicists, and in heat transfer."

Luminous Intensity is measured in candela (= lumens/solid radian or steradian). " Solid angles are often used in physics and astrophysics where they are usually calculated as area divided by distance." In 2D, you can get arc length by multiplying the angle (in radians) by the radius - or in this case the distance from emitter to target. Note: steradians do not equal radians^2.
    This isn't a "you're doing it wrong" topic.

WSS/OSS: Open Source Sealant

mtbr member
    Nov 2013

Help

Quote Originally Posted by Kir View Post
    Not really if we're talking about real OTF lumens and not about overrated manufacturer's specifications.
    For example Fenix BT20 drives LED at 3A in high mode and that gives about 770 OTF lumens.
    All dual xml lights will give 500-600 lumens per led, you can read and compare:
    Review: Lupine Piko 4 | Mountain Bike Review
    Gloworm X2 ? 2013 Mtbr Lights Shootout | Mountain Bike Review

If you really need more output you can replace leds with XML2 and increase current in driver, but keep these things in mind:
    1) Human eye sensivity to light is non-linear, you won't notice much difference between lets say 600 and 800 lumens compared to 200 vs 400.

On the other hand led's efficiency drops at higher current:
    http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a...nsmeasured.jpg
    2) Increased light output will create much more heat and will discharge the battery *much* faster. Heat is especially important for such small lights.

So its simply not worth it to drive the leds to the max in many cases, including these gemini clones.

There are no reviews of the Owl yet, but its pretty simular to SSX2 so you can look at its beamshots vs lupine/gloworm beamshots from the above links.
    I haven't used these lights myself so I can only do this (click for full res):

And post my thoughts on them based on short testing in my room.

Gemini Duo clone - very small, very lightweight, should be excellent as backup light or helmet light (not the best beam for helmet use though but very, very light). Probably about ~1000 lumens output, 1.6A current draw from battery.
    Beam profile - TIR lens, almost no sidespill, very wide and floody hotspot. Not suitable to high-speed cycling on road, it just doesn't have enough throw. But should be great in forest at low speeds or as a secondary light for close-range illumination.

Jexree Owl - bigger, heavier, can be used as your main light. Build quality is good, battery is great (4400mAh compared to random 2000-4000mAh that you will get with gemini clone). Much higher current draw, about 2.3-2.5A, XML2 leds = much brighter output, probably about 1300-1400lumens or so. Middle mode is 0.6A and low is 0.2A which is roughly the same as gemini clone, but high is higher.
    Beam profile - smooth reflector, usual small and bright hotspot with wide and dim sidespill. Suitable for roads, gives more throw. Probably less useful in forest but should be good enough.

Kir, you seem to know what your talking about, can you save me countless hours of research and link me 2 lights (1 main, 1 helmet) from fast tech you would buy for around 100$'s total. GREATLY APPRECIATED.

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Just got my shipping notice from FastTech. I ordered a black one on Oct 28 at which point the status was pending for about a week and then out of stock with no ETA for 2 weeks. On 11/16 it changed to an estimated in stock date of 11/18.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by wadester View Post
    Googling, I find
    "In physics, intensity is the power transferred per unit area. In the SI system, it has units watts per metre squared (W/m2)."
    and
    "In photometry and radiometry intensity has a different meaning: it is the luminous or radiant power per unit solid angle. This can cause confusion in optics, where intensity can mean any of radiant intensity, luminous intensity or irradiance, depending on the background of the person using the term. Radiance is also sometimes called intensity, especially by astronomers and astrophysicists, and in heat transfer."

Luminous Intensity is measured in candela (= lumens/solid radian or steradian). " Solid angles are often used in physics and astrophysics where they are usually calculated as area divided by distance." In 2D, you can get arc length by multiplying the angle (in radians) by the radius - or in this case the distance from emitter to target. Note: steradians do not equal radians^2.
    Really?...Do we need all this? Hey, we're not rocket scientist here. Let's keep it simple.

Most of us just want something that will work. Now if it becomes possible to buy replacement optics that will work with these lamps there are people here who will be interested. In comparison standard optics on the Gloworm X2 lamps include one spot and one flood optic. Seems to work and provides a nice balanced spread of light. If an after market optic is available that will add a little more spread and will drop in to the Duo clone without modding that would be super.

Dr Gadget is IN
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat-man-do View Post
    Really?...Do we need all this? Hey, we're not rocket scientist here. Let's keep it simple.

Most of us just want something that will work. Now if it becomes possible to buy replacement optics that will work with these lamps there are people here who will be interested. In comparison standard optics on the Gloworm X2 lamps include one spot and one flood optic. Seems to work and provides a nice balanced spread of light. If an after market optic is available that will add a little more spread and will drop in to the Duo clone without modding that would be super.
    Actooaly, I AM a rocket scientist! That was me thinking out loud - but the point is that if I can describe why that one old lightset was perfect, I may be able to get the same match without buying everyfreakingthing.

A lot of the modern lights seem to be trying to be one light that does it all - and that is too much of a compromise, I think. A good bar light, mounted as low as possible to throw contrast shadows and reveal the texture of the trail out to about 30', and a tight spot to reach out beyond that and find the curves before you get to them without wiping out the contrast shadows - that's what I want. No manufacturers have a good 2-light system, but maybe there are starting to be enough parts to mod one up.

If I had all the money and time in the world, I could just stick things together to see how they work - but I'd rather go ride. If I can describe the specs of what I want - I just need to keep an eye out for that, and let the rest go by.
    This isn't a "you're doing it wrong" topic.

WSS/OSS: Open Source Sealant

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by botanicbiker View Post
    Just got my shipping notice from FastTech. I ordered a black one on Oct 28 at which point the status was pending for about a week and then out of stock with no ETA for 2 weeks. On 11/16 it changed to an estimated in stock date of 11/18.
    I just ordered a blue Duo clone from FastTech late on Sat the 16th. Said it was due to be shipped on Mon the 18th, late afternoon UK time got email to say it had been shipped, so we'll see how long it takes to arrive.

Already have 3 of the earlier single XML cheapo chinese lights. Was impressed with their brightness and found them a vast improvement on my previous ancient halogens. Also recently bought a FandyFire similar to the Solarstorm X2 XML lights. Way more than enough light with it on my helmet and one of the single XMLs on bars. It's light enough in weight that I added the 4 cell battery to back of helmet and the combined weight is OK for a couple of hours of night-riding.

With the Duo clone being even lighter from what the reviews say, it'll be great on helmet with SSX2 on bars.
    Hopefully won't be long till I can add my opinion of this light.

mtbr member

YD vs. the real deal

In the name of science, I picked up a real deal Gemini Duo lighthead (2013 XM-L U2 version, not the 2014 XM-L2). I only own one battery pack at the moment (the POS that came with the YD), so I couldn't do any side-to-side beam comparisons. However, when trying out the lights one after the other in my garage, I couldn't really see any difference in brightness or beam pattern. Some superficial differences I noted:

• The Duo has more of a matte anodizing, the YD is glossy
    • The Duo switch material sticks out more and feels thicker
    • The Duo click is a bit firmer
    • The Duo is 1mm longer front to back, otherwise the dimensions are identical
    • The cases have a different machining designs on top
    • Fit and finish of the Duo is ever so slightly better
    • The printing on the wires is the same
    • The mounting brackets appear identical

The most significant difference is the Duo has the programmable brightness levels (and has a warranty, etc.). The YD is short click L-M-H-off, the Duo is short click L-M-H, long press for off. When you cycle the Duo from H to L, there is a gradual fade, which the YD doesn't have.

I've got a couple of the Panasonic 6200 mAh battery packs on order from Hunk Lee, once they arrive from China, I'll be able to use both lights together.

In these pics, the Duo is always on the right:
    Gemini Duo clones-img_20131118_221412_897%5B1%5D.jpg
    Gemini Duo clones-img_20131118_221500_917%5B1%5D.jpg
    Gemini Duo clones-img_20131118_221609_531%5B1%5D.jpg
    Gemini Duo clones-img_20131118_222059_435%5B1%5D.jpg
    Gemini Duo clones-img_20131118_221523_292%5B1%5D.jpg

mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by zuuds View Post
    In the name of science, I picked up a real deal Gemini Duo lighthead
    Many thanks!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by zuuds View Post
    The most significant difference is
    The price is 1/4 for the Yinding!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by znomit View Post
    The price is 1/4 for the Yinding!
    I would say 1/2 not 1/4. The duo complete set comes with a 5200 mAh Samsung pack which sells for $55 itself. A more apples to apples comparison would be the 2013 Duo XM-L U2 lighthead ($83.70) plus a $10 mystery mAh pack, $10 charger, and $3 mount for a total of $106.70.

because GIANT
    FYI

I have recently picked up the yinding from wallbuys, got the blue one

including the day I clicked submit order, it took 14 days to get the light
    in my mailbox in Massachusetts. that is pretty fast for shanghai

I was able to track the shipment 100% of the time on this site

International Track and Trace service

I am extremely happy with it. for the loot, it is pretty well built. I will
    replace the 4400 8.4 with my own dx pannovo 8.4
    PANNOVO B-C04 Water Resistant 4 x 18650 Battery Pack Case for Bike Lamp - Black - Free Shipping - DealExtreme

and fill it with 3100x4 18650 protecteds

------------
    no problem with charger, in fact it works properly

red to probe battery at 8.4 volts, then sniff volts
    red as charging
    yellow to indicate problem and retry cycle
    green to indicate charged
    would not charge my cold battery pack, it would blink red then
    quit fast to off, then probe it again...it kept doing this for 1/2 hour
    until pack warmed up. I know to never charge cold lithiums, but I
    wanted to see what the charger would do.

at the end of it all, leaves the pack fully charged at 8.21-8.17

When stopped in the woods for a bit, I find the light cycled from hi to a bit dimmer, then high again, with the cycle increasing the duration of the lower mode the longer
    I waited...I did not stop long enough to see if it would cut out completely
    it was 32 deg and frost forming, so maybe it was always just cool enough

of all the expensive lights I have owned and also my pile o' cheap chinese clones,
    this is the best built cloned one, tinest, and most practical (really works to light up the woods)

real or faux xml's ? don't care, works great, paid under 50
    I looked at them with a loupe and cannot tell a difference in the dome
    or phosphor/substrate vs thrunite tn11 xml u2, so it seems legit

-- it is the tiniest lightest brightest cheap deal going afaik --

mtbr member
    Ordered my YD light on Oct 25, Sent email to FastTech on Nov 15th aking for shipping # or any info regarding my order. Nov 17th get a reply that Item is out of stock due to production problem and looking for alternate source for supply. Would I like to wait or change order to similar product. Responded saying I would like a refund of my money. The morning of the 18th I orderd the real Gemini Duo from Action LED lights cause I couldnt stand all my buddies asking me to go night riding and me having no light. Not an hour after I ordered the real Gemini I get a email from FastTech telling me my order has shipped. Not to happy with FastTech pulling moves like that. Got a 8.4V 6600mAh battery off amazon for the yinding for 22.50 bucks so I guess its not so bad I can use one of them for a bar light. Was trying to avoid spending $$$ but learned lesson. Glad I orderd from Action LED for the customer service I hear is so good in case something goes tits up

because GIANT
    wallbuys seems legit too, just expect china delays

wallbuys is trying to make a presence in cpfmarketplace, so far so good but
    the tolerance there is very low for shady dealers...if anyone has an issue
    it'll pop up there for sure

mtbr member
    Nov 2013
    I have ordered the below to test different beam profiles.

20mm 30-Degree Optical Lens for Cree XML T5 / T6 / U2 LED Emitters 20*12.8mm
    20mm 15-Degree Optical Lens/Optic for Cree XM-L LED Emitters 20*12.8mm
    Optical Glass Lens for LED Flashlights (2-Pack) 20mm*1.5mm / for 18650 flashlights
    Cree 60-Degree Spotlight Optical Lens for Cree XR-E (5-Pack)

Should I order a tighter beam for more throw too?

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    15 is tight enough I think. I saw 8 somewhere. Where did you get these from? Fasttech? I thought combine 15 & 30, but I ordered just 15 for now.

mtbr member
    Nov 2013
    Fast tech

Kir
    mtbr member
    May 2013
    2xCree XM-L2 2500-Lumen With 2 group modes LED Bicycle Light Lamp(Lamp cap only) - 2LED Bike Light - Led Bike Light - Bicycle Light & Headlamp Worldwide Free Shipping!!!
    First clone of Yinding. Different lenses (beam should be wider), different button and looks like it has 10-steps brightness adjustment.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    2xCree XM-L2 2500-Lumen With 2 group modes LED Bicycle Light Lamp(Lamp cap only) - 2LED Bike Light - Led Bike Light - Bicycle Light & Headlamp Worldwide Free Shipping!!!
    First clone of Yinding. Different lenses (beam should be wider), different button and looks like it has 10-steps brightness adjustment.
    A clone of a clone?
    Or is that a son of a clone?

I like turtles
    Its head-only which is nice but it doesn't show the plug which I assume is a MS type. How do they do this? Do they watch sites like this to see what is hot and then the cloners go crazy and start knocking them off? Seems like that is what happened with the Solarstorm X2.
    Geologist by trade...bicycle mechanic (former) by the grace of God!

2012 Specialized Stumpy EVO 29 HT

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by TiGeo View Post
    Its head-only which is nice but it doesn't show the plug which I assume is a MS type. How do they do this? Do they watch sites like this to see what is hot and then the cloners go crazy and start knocking them off? Seems like that is what happened with the Solarstorm X2.
    Simple.
    The lights..and light bodies are readily available.
    You can buy, say...a Solar Storm and modify it and sell it.
    Or...you can buy the bodies ( that may already have the logo on them) and stick your own components ( or lack of) inside.
    These "manufacturers" may be a 1 man show working in a closet....or may be an assembly line.
    That is why there are so many different quality issues with Chinese lights.

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    A yinding clone, you know that's going to be no good. At least it looks different, so you can tell them apart. The original has proven itself to be nice light. I would just stick with that. It's almost like there's a two or three month window where you can get the original and it works great. Then the cloners take over and then you have no idea what you are getting.
    Last edited by varider; 11-26-2013 at 11:16 PM.

mtbr member
    Oct 2013
    Anybody else wondered why there are no screws to hold the case together?? If these are real pictures (?), it suggests through a small rim that only the backplate can be removed, but not the front. If that assumption would be true, the LEDs need to be inserted also from the back. This would be a major difference to the original Yinding housing which is made of a single piece aluminium where the LEDs fit in from the front with very good heat sinking.

All just assumptions though... based on looking at the pics.

Anybody want to play lottery? ...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by luigi4711 View Post
    Anybody else wondered why there are no screws to hold the case together??
    Probably cheaper to machine and build up.
    Actually the tiny size of these things makes me wonder how cheap they will get.

Dear Yinding, make me a 30$ XPG single for xmas. I've been good.

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    You can get SS X2 head now for $19 - they are still going cheaper, but who knows what's inside - kinder surprise Like varider wrote after months clones take over and flood the market.

mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by luigi4711 View Post
    Anybody else wondered why there are no screws to hold the case together?? If these are real pictures (?), it suggests through a small rim that only the backplate can be removed, but not the front. If that assumption would be true, the LEDs need to be inserted also from the back. This would be a major difference to the original Yinding housing which is made of a single piece aluminium where the LEDs fit in from the front with very good heat sinking.
    My initial impression was, they're computer-simulated (or heavily edited) pics, not real photos - but if they're indeed actual ones, it's clearly awful casing.

mtbr member
    Oct 2013
    yep... also my first impression that where are CAD drawings, however, then you can see little imperfections.... once more it seems a gamble on what is inside a nicely decorated box...

mtbr member
    I think I'm going to have to stop reading these threads. Every time someone sells a Chinese lamp with an upgraded feature I want to lay money down.

I'm going to assume this lamp is offering what is usually referred to as "step-less dimming" ( 10 levels of adjustment per mode ). While I have yet to order anything special for myself for Christmas this lamp has my trigger finger itching. Great find Kir. Nice to know that other people are now perusing the Chinese web sites for new interesting set-ups. For anyone looking to buy new bike lights this is a good time to be shopping. Absolutely amazing what you can buy for $100 nowadays.

mtbr member
    A yinding clone, you know that's going to be no good. At least it looks different, so you can tell them apart. The original has proven itself to be nice light. I would just stick with that. It's almost like there's a two or three month window where you can get the original and it works great. Then the cloners take over and then you have no idea what you are getting.
    Hey, they're cloners....and damn good ones too...

Gemini Duo clones-dex-copy.jpg

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    The clone clone light head is more expensive than the "original" clone kit on wallbuys with the 11% coupon. I think they'd need to come down in price to sucker more folks in.

mtbr member
    Pulled mine apart today to
    • Put a retainer on the cable
    • Grease the orings
    • I'm just nosey

Was generally happy with it. The LED board needed a bit more paste under it but otherwise no problems until I went to put it back together.
    One of the long screws had stripped out its hole. Looks like only a few threads hold it even though it goes deeper so I will likely chop out edge of the LED board, which means thermal adhesive.

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    A yinding clone, you know that's going to be no good.
    Isn´t it possible that it's a development/refinement of the YD? At least the use of XM-L2 suggests that.

Of course I have no idea. I'm just surprised that everyone is bashing it

I'm tempted although I just received delivery of my second YinDing (will test riding with one on bars and the second on helmet).

Cheers
    /Johan

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Has anyone tried tighter optics for use as a helmet light?

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    Just saw that Aliexpress is having a Dec 2nd only sale on their Gemini Duo clone. 30% off that day only.

This is for the newer XML2 LED head only. From what I can tell this is one of the better quality vendors out there offering this lamp..

Free shipping 1Set CREE XML2 T6 3B Bike Light 1600lm Waterproof Bicycle Light LED HeadLamp+ Charger (without battery)-in Bicycle Light from Sports & Entertainment on Aliexpress.com

Looks like it should work out to $44 for the lamp only.

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Trd620 View Post
    Has anyone tried tighter optics for use as a helmet light?
    I'm also very interested to hear if anyone has tried.

I'm basically very happy with my dual yinding setup but if anything the one on the helmet could have a little more spot. (maybe just changing one lens). Is there any info on what stock lens is?

cheers
    /Johan

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    "Double" clone dropped his price to $34 USD

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    bit the bullet and ordered one of the clone clone lights. might have a tinker with it when it arrives.

mtbr member
    Dec 2013
    Of those people who have actually recieved a Yinding light where have you got yours from? I originally ordered one nearly seven weeks ago from Fasttech and it got caught up in the HK Post/Fassttech debacle and I don't anticipate it being delivered as it has not even tracked . In a week and a bit time I will be able request a refund and will try another website. Was thinking either Wallbuys or DX? Where do people recommend?

mtbr member
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by SlSto View Post
    Of those people who have actually recieved a Yinding light where have you got yours from?
    I ordered mine from Fastech on Nov. 8th, it was supposed to ship on the 11th yet didn't because there was no stock. I wrote them and they said it would ship on the 18th when they got more stock, which it did. Today I received my light in the USA. When placing the order, I read the warning about Hong Kong post problems, so I opted for USPS instead, since it was free as well.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast