I too was chosen to review the new Fenix BT20 from a list of applicants that applied back in October 2012. This product was sent to me free of charge and I have no direct affiliations with this company.
This review will be picture intensive with the intent that it provide as much information as possible (both manufacturer sourced and reviewer provided). As such this review will be over multiple posts.
Package and Contents:
* detailed instruction manual in English and Chinese
* light head
* BA4C battery case (fitting 2 x 18650 batteries)
* 'O' rings (3 x various sizes)
* extension cable (70cm length)
* battery case protective sleave
* clamp down helmet mount (non velcro operation)
* warranty card - warranty period is 24 months and Fenix will repair any defective product for free.
* BA4A battery case ( fitting 4 x AA batteries)
The LED used is a neutral tint XM-L T6. Manufacturer specified run times are based on 2 x 2600 mah protected cell batteries.
Measured Dimensions and Weights:
Light head measurements excluding 360 degree swivel mount: (LxWxH) 67mm x 38mm x 39mm.
Weight including battercase cover and 2 x Panasonic 3100mah (18650).
Mtbr's 2016 Winter Biking GearReviews and Roundups
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Thread: Fenix BT20