turtles make me hot

Exposure Light Question

I have 2011 exposure Diablo and Toro.

Both have been awesome and trouble free. I rode with them last night and they performed flawlessly. Here's my question...
    When charging them before the ride, the Toro was completely normal. The LED turned red for a while and then turned green and after a few hours bothe the LED on the charger and light were solid green. Fully charged.
    Then I did the diablo. The LED on the charger stays green and LED on the battery just blinks green. Never changes to red. I rode for an hour and 45 minutes and both lights were on Medium or High the entire time. I left the Diablo on after I got home to try and run it down but it stayed lit for an hour. I turned it off, let it cool down and plugged it in. Same exact thing again. Green LED on the charger and blinking green on the light.
    Probably needs batteries I would say. Anyone??
    I like turtles

mtbr member

We the people ... Best Exposure LED Night Light maybe?

We are invariably concerned about riding with safety whenever night arrives. This worry must not be limited to installing security functions. An exposure LED Night light makes the job a lot easier.

Can anyone kindly please share their thoughts?

Appreciate your cooperation.
    Thank You.
    Keep on trying to make things real one day at a time.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by NYrr496 View Post
    I have 2011 exposure Diablo and Toro.

Both have been awesome and trouble free. I rode with them last night and they performed flawlessly. Here's my question...
    When charging them before the ride, the Toro was completely normal. The LED turned red for a while and then turned green and after a few hours bothe the LED on the charger and light were solid green. Fully charged.
    Then I did the diablo. The LED on the charger stays green and LED on the battery just blinks green. Never changes to red. I rode for an hour and 45 minutes and both lights were on Medium or High the entire time. I left the Diablo on after I got home to try and run it down but it stayed lit for an hour. I turned it off, let it cool down and plugged it in. Same exact thing again. Green LED on the charger and blinking green on the light.
    Probably needs batteries I would say. Anyone??
    If your getting that much runtime it sounds like the battery is fine. I'd contact customer support at Exposure.
    Mole

turtles make me hot
    Thanks.
    I like turtles