Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Dinotte XML-4 2100 lumens

12K views 51 replies 14 participants last post by  Wish I Were Riding 
#1 ·
Hi there just curious if anyone ordered/have this light already? Care to share you're experience

Thanks
Bong

#46 ·
Cross posting this from another thread, so don't freak out if you see it there too.

Who is using dual X2's (1 on the bars and 1 on the helmet), and how does it work for you?

I'm considering these setups:
1) dual X2 lights
2) X2 on bars and X1 on helmet
3) or going with Dinotte instead of Gloworm

If I go with Dinotte, I may get the XML-4 for the bars and the XML-3 for the helmet. I'm hoping Francois will hurry up with the XML-4 review...

Thoughts?

#47 ·
Or maybe xs on the bars and x1 on the head?? I have the xera and xs and an olympia and the xera has by far the largest optic lens, its like 2x the diameter of the xs/x2 and it concentrates the beam much tighter/better. i would get a big lens single on the head and whatever on the bar.

Or maybe the dual dinotte combo, just get better batteries for them. I mean 4400mah??? really? I just recieved 2 of the biggest 4 cell gloworm batteries and they are 6800mah!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.