mtbr member
    Nov 2009

cygo lite expillion 250

got a cygo lite expillion 250 wireless light, well i ordered it so it should be here shortly and it says the battery is replaceable but i don't see a replacement battery for it on any of the bike sites, has anybody located a replacement battery for it?

thanks,
    adam

mtbr member
    Jul 2009

replacement battery

Go to cygolight web sight and go to replacment parts batteries are there and I believe the are around 40 bucks for the 250 and the million 200 I have the 200 you should really like that light.

JKA
    mtbr member
    Adam,
    How do you like the light now that you've had it for a while? I'm looking for a new helmet light and that one seems pretty slick.

mtbr member
    Jul 2009

cygo light

I love my light I ride at night ALOT during the winter and some during the summer the 250 has held up great the 200 mount broke though and I need to try to fix it. my set up is I have my older 200 mounted to my handle bars and my 250 to my helmet the 200 has a little bit wider beam spread than the 250 so the 2 work great together if I cant manage to fix the mount on my 200 I will replace it with another 250 they last a really long time aswell I have been out on 2 plus hour night rides with them both on high and it has never gone out on me the mount for the 250 is different than the 200 it is very tight to get off but not a big deal after you get used to it. I have ridden trails at night with just the 250 and it has been plenty for me I plan to do a 24 hour solo this year and I will be using these 2 lights hope that helps you sum

JKA
    mtbr member
    That was just what I wanted to hear. I have a Cygolite dual cross pro for the bars and I need to replace my old helmet light. It sounds like it will work well for me. Thanks for the info.

mtbr member
    May 2008
    I really like my 250 although it randomly turns itself on

-E