i know this may be old new seeing as how i have had this light for a while but i just wanted to give everyone a heads up that u can get a REAL 240 lumen mini flash light with zoom and 3 modes for around 5$ or around 10$ with a nice handle bar mount...this lil bad boy will shock most people as to how much light it puts out for the price...it runs off 3x AAA batts but will use a 18650 batt also...im getting around 3 hours on high mode with name brand AAA batts,,,this would make a good back up/ casual light...but if u install 2 whoa! you will be shock at how much power u get for less then 20$ i know i was!

btw i dont sell these or anything just am a fan...if any one know of better options for say under or around 50$ let me know! with summer time coming ill be doing alot of nite riding...and if nothing else ill just buy a pair of 18650 batts to let the good times flow!

CREE Q5 240 lumen LED Cycling bike BICYCLE HEAD LIGHT With Mount | eBay

btw theres lots of places that sell it with or with out the mount... but mine is like the one above
dugan661 is online now Add to dugan661's Reputation Report Post Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message