mtbr member

Consumer Alert: Some D/X light sets without charger

Sorry, I felt this was important enough to justify ( to duplicate ) and give it a thread of it's own.

It has just come to my attention ( from a post on another website ) that NONE of the D99's sold WITH BATTERY from D/X are including a charger ( ). No mention of this is included in the ads. Very bad marketing unless of course this was a mistake somehow. I've notified the D/X rep so he can address the issue.

In retrospect, If you are buying ANY lamp from D/X that includes a battery read the ad very carefully to make sure if it includes a charger. ( look at all photos to confirm this as well ).

mtbr member
    Folks I just found out that the guy who reported the problem was someone doing a review for D/X and had received a free order. That being the case the D/X rep probably assumed the guy had a charger. This would not be unusual.

Regardless, it is still true that none of the D-99 sets ( that include a battery ) make mention of including a charger. This could be just an error in the ad which ( sadly ) would not be unusual as well. So far I've not heard of anyone else ordering a complete light set ( with battery ) that didn't get a charger with their order. I'm still waiting to hear from the D/X rep to get the full story but as usual these things take time.