Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Bike Ray II

4K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  bikerayusa 
#1 ·
Anyone got one? Was thinking of ordering one instead of another Magicshine.... I understand the Gemini and Cyclops are essentially rebadged and perhaps tweaked versions of the Bike Ray II..... but I imagine the reflector etc is the same. Anyone compare a Bike Ray or similar to a Magicshine? If yes, what was your opinion?

#4 ·
If you can wait, I will have beam shots of all 3 (Magicshine, Ray-II, Gemini Titan).
currently got the Ray-II in, and testing with my lenses.
I will make measurements, so you will know.

...... you might be able to get my demo units, including lenses, if you can wait.
use contact form, as they be gone in a flash.

right now, just finished shoveling the snow , 5hrs, everything shutdown,...in MA

in case you got 3-20x the budget , I'll have more options for you coming.
---------
cheers, Rob ......... http://mtbL.Robs-X.com

#6 ·
bikerayusa said:
Visit our site~!
We have re-modified our marketing team and so on.
We all learned hard way with other brands, but try BikeRayUSA lights.
As everyone who bought the lights from us, they gave us 2 thumbs Up~!!!!
truly yours,
www.bikerayusa.com
Hummm....does not look like you can order directly from your site. Would be nice to have some direct links to the dealers that are selling at the prices you are suggesting. The paypal link on your site did nothing.

#7 ·
Cat-man-do said:
Hummm....does not look like you can order directly from your site. Would be nice to have some direct links to the dealers that are selling at the prices you are suggesting. The paypal link on your site did nothing.
You know, you maybe right about our website.... we tried many times, but things never worked good. Everytime we update something, then something goes wrong again.

Anyway, this is the deal.
As you may know already, we are sort of new company selling bicycle lights. And we did strugle a lot to market right way. Not just internet. As we are located here in FL, it has been quite difficult to set dealers on other states. So what we did is, set reps in large regions. You may order lights direct from them, or from us. It really doesn't matter much for us. Since we all agreed to go at same low pricing to everyone. Our reps are trying to get dealers in their area, but weather is not helping us nor prospective dealers for the business.

What others did to buy our lights is, we send an invoice to them by paypal and they pay us $. to info@bikerayusa.com
Anyway, we gotta find solution for our site issue. We are no good at internet thing. Just old timers~! Sorry for that~!

#8 ·
Cat-man-do said:
By the way, those few dealers that are listed, they will sell direct to you at same pricing.... you can try bob's bicycle. they are just cross street from us. If you are in FL, they have to charge you tax by the law. But if you are other state, and anyone ships the light to you direct, then we don't need to charge any taxes. Just shipping fees from usps.
And if you buy, I will add a gift for you~! ;)

#11 ·
Cat-man-do said:
Finally~! we got it working again.
Really don't know why it was down last night. Is it called like over traffic or something~???
cause the site had a lot of traffic last night....:madman:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.