Thread: bd strykr sl

mtbr member
    Apr 2012

bd strykr sl

just recieved the stryker sl just wondering how long the battery needed to charge before usage. came with no instructions the wall charger shows green but when plugged into light no light output any commments appreciated

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by 07civ View Post
    just recieved the stryker sl just wondering how long the battery needed to charge before usage. came with no instructions the wall charger shows green but when plugged into light no light output any commments appreciated
    i have never used Baja but i would guess within 2 hours of being plugged in it should already work. however i like to charge my lights to at least 40% before testing them.

the first charge may take a bit longer than simply charging from flat, but shouldn't be much longer.

mtbr member
    how did it go ? did you get it to work ?

mtbr member
    May 2009

light on charger should change

When you plug in the charger, LED light should come on. When you plug in the battery, the light will change color. When the batter is fully charged, the LED light on the charger will change color back to original color.

mtbr member
    I know nothing about Baja lights but some lamps have a "press and hold" start-up safety feature. You might try that to see what happens.

Most batteries are shipped with a small charge. That charge should be enough to operate the lamp. Still, should take about 4-5hrs to reach a full charge. If you continue to have problems, look up a Baja thread and give the Baja people a shout out. I'm sure they will take care of the problem right away.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat-man-do View Post
    I know nothing about Baja lights but some lamps have a "press and hold" start-up safety feature. You might try that to see what happens.

Most batteries are shipped with a small charge. That charge should be enough to operate the lamp. Still, should take about 4-5hrs to reach a full charge. If you continue to have problems, look up a Baja thread and give the Baja people a shout out. I'm sure they will take care of the problem right away.
    Dinotte requires a double press to turn on.

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    Contacted baja sending a new battery and charger good customer service